Brian Harvey

rdrodd1

Just noticed that Brian Harvey is at 174 this year for Army (West Point).  It is hard to believe that he started out at Cathedral as a 103lbr.  I remember him and Mason Todd battling it out at New Castle in middle school.  Might have been the longest bout in Indiana history...LOL.  Anyone know of others that have grown that much being that lean?

Also, if anyone knows of a kid from Pope, Georgia named Brooks Climmons, (Fargo Champ)?  He had signed on to wrestle for the Air Force Academy but he is not on their roster this year.  Does anyone know where he ended up at?  He use to wrestle my buddies kid Tyler Willis back when they were doing the traveling scene.

Thanks for any info.  RD

• 4 weeks later...

Brooks Climmons in Nice, France

84 kg

Brooks Climmons-Bronze

win v GEO Davit Khutsishvilli, 6-6, INJ DF

win v GEO Giorgi Tigishvili, 3-2

loss v LAT Armands Zvirbulis, 0-7, in the semi's

win v CAN Riley Otto, 5-1, Pin, in the bronze match

Just noticed that Brian Harvey is at 174 this year for Army (West Point).  It is hard to believe that he started out at Cathedral as a 103lbr.  I remember him and Mason Todd battling it out at New Castle in middle school.  Might have been the longest bout in Indiana history...LOL.  Anyone know of others that have grown that much being that lean?

Also, if anyone knows of a kid from Pope, Georgia named Brooks Climmons, (Fargo Champ)?  He had signed on to wrestle for the Air Force Academy but he is not on their roster this year.  Does anyone know where he ended up at?  He use to wrestle my buddies kid Tyler Willis back when they were doing the traveling scene.

Thanks for any info.  RD

I see Cody Phillips is no longer on Minnesota's team roster. Anyone know the story?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.