No Shave November

TripleB

November is "No-Shave November" and coaches & former coaches of the Madison CUBS Wrestling Teams won't be shaving for the whole month! This act is two fold; 1. To honor one of our former wrestlers & coaches, Nick Shadday, who lost his battle with cancer (Sarcoma) on March 23, 2000 & 2. To raise money for cancer awareness & prevention in men!! We are looking for a 17 cents a day or $5 for the month of November!! Let it Grow!!! We have a goal of 1000 dollars, if we raise 1500 or more Tskin and me and maybe even Prepare2win and Grenadier2012 won't shave until the Shadday Mem Invitational on January 12th.

All money will go to the American Cancer Society, if you want to contribute pm me or just reply on here.

I'll be posting weekly picture updates and providing links on cancer awareness on twitter (mad_tripleb) and on Madison Wrestlings Facebook page (Madison Cub Wrestling).

So if you run into us at a tournament, no we weren't Duck Dynasty for Halloween, we are growing for a cause very important to all of us!

If you want to grow it, then do it! #NoShaveNovember #WhiskerWarriors

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.