Flowrestling's "Who's #1" Tournament

Coach Hull

I heard Flo is putting on a "Who's #1" Tournament at the Pit on November 2nd.  It is supposed to be a dual of epic proportion to see who is the legitimate #1 in the country, all expenses paid, etc.  Sounds fun. Collegiate and H.S. match-ups possible: Micic vs. Boston sticks out the most, Pixley vs. NJ kid, possibly Oliver getting in on the action, etc.  Anyone heard anything about it?

I surely hope Flo has all their i's dotted and t's crossed as this type of thing tends to flirt with a kid's amateur status and state eligibility. I have seen Willie hint at something like this and it would be really cool to see if done right and the top kids commit to it.

The Jordan Oliver match is something that is called Agon1 and that is the week before. That is a totally different event.

I have seen a email on this event they are only inviting 10 guys per weight class to make it a TRUE top 10 with a TRUE #1 wrestler at the end. Trying to make it like a UFC type deal live weigh ins media day the whole 9 yards. Its awesome Micic & Boston was giving invites.

Are they going to put it on Pay-Per-View at 11:00pm too? Honestly the more crazy and over the top they make it (Pyro technics, "beefs," crazy entrances, the more likely you are to pull in the regualr Joes...Id prefer dual meets be at the level of Monday Night Raw. Gotta have good ole JR doing the Commentary. Have serious time and wrestle the matches, but have a good 30 min of INSANE before hand.

Are they going to put it on Pay-Per-View at 11:00pm too? Honestly the more crazy and over the top they make it (Pyro technics, "beefs," crazy entrances, the more likely you are to pull in the regualr Joes...Id prefer dual meets be at the level of Monday Night Raw. Gotta have good ole JR doing the Commentary. Have serious time and wrestle the matches, but have a good 30 min of INSANE before hand.

[/quote/] don't let it be JR, but the King himself Jerry Lawler or even Buffer. "IT'S TIME"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.