Performers

benni hanna 79

Nerve may cause some kids tonight to wrestle conservative. I think that there could be some awesome upsets.

When I talk to my son, we talked about all the National stages he has been part of championships and otherwise inculding all the local state freestyle, greco, folkstyle state title matches. It has all been preparation for whats to come, and he knows hes prepared himself more than most and hes as talented as any! The only thing thats left for chance is Gods will, but he also knows God gave him the will to outwork, outstuff, and to have been prepared for this moment, The Greastest High School Sporting Event this state has  :D

When I talk to my son, we talked about all the National stages he has been part of championships and otherwise inculding all the local state freestyle, greco, folkstyle state title matches. It has all been preparation for whats to come, and he knows hes prepared himself more than most and hes as talented as any! The only thing thats left for chance is Gods will, but he also knows God gave him the will to outwork, outstuff, and to have been prepared for this moment, The Greastest High School Sporting Event this state has  :D

That is the same motivation I have before a match. If God has me to lose he has a plan. It's just hard to take sometimes, but if I do lose I had fun and I'm going to heaven so why pout. It still upsets me to lose though lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.