Indystar

wrestler60160

There is no disadvantage to anyone....

Really?? Come on Faulkens, my three year old knows the difference between 1 point and 3 points.

Or the difference between 1 and 5, like a couple of the PM guys will most likely deserve for their first-round pins.

Well I guess the state is placing more value on one state champion rather than 2 state qualifiers.  Why is that such a bad thing to say?  It's not like these teams are winning with just one state champion.  They're having multiple wrestlers place and score big points. 

not neccesarly..it shows that a coach can put a TON of time in to 4 studs and win a state title while a coach could put an equal amount of time spread to 14 and not. it is not the best team in the state but i guess thats my isue with the system in general...either way not scoring rounds just makes 0 sense you still have to place to score points for your team but that extra 2-3 points could be the difference between 1st and 2nd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.