semis - corsaro vs. bradley ???? 152

stevens103

who wins if they meet up and who then wins against farrell ???? crazy bracket

bradley beats corsaro, farrell wins state. My opinion anyway...kinda getting bored of watching farrell beat corsaro everytime anyway so bradley would be the finals I want to see.

Haven't the two matches between Farrell and Corsaro been 1 point decisions? A fleeing the mat call on a gramby from a single leg won the match! Guys do the flip roll out of a single all the time. I guess that move is illegal when near the edge of the mat. Still think Farrell over Corsaro for the state title though. Bradley will get forth most likely could careless about the conso match.

I think Bradley is going to take it down. I think Corsaro is going to have a tough Friday Night match up with Manspeaker. Also I wouldn't count out Schurg he hasn't lost in Indiana and I know at least one of his Illinois losses was a inj def. A schurg vs Farrell match up could be a great semi final

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.