170  PM 0/ WC 0

182  PM 2/ WC 1

195  PM 0/ WC 3

220  PM 0/ WC 3

285  PM 2/ WC 0

Perry 5 in finals/ 6 thru

WC 4 in finals/ 6 thru

Each with 2 champs...comes down to 5/6 wrestlebacks and bonus points

MVMW I like some of your picks, but I think Johnson gets out at 106.  Flood lost to Dawkins and Johnson has beaten him twice I believe.  Johnson has many losses, however 3 or 4 are to McKinney and then he ran into some buzz saws at the bellmont duals which 106 was stacked that day.  Also no Bova at 138?  He may be the best pure athlete on the team and in my humble opinion one of the toughest.  Perry gets 8 through with shots at 145 and 170.  Good luck to all wrestlers and coaches this weekend.  I can't wait until tomorrow!

MVMW I like some of your picks, but I think Johnson gets out at 106.  Flood lost to Dawkins and Johnson has beaten him twice I believe.  Johnson has many losses, however 3 or 4 are to McKinney and then he ran into some buzz saws at the bellmont duals which 106 was stacked that day.  Also no Bova at 138?  He may be the best pure athlete on the team and in my humble opinion one of the toughest.  Perry gets 8 through with shots at 145 and 170.  Good luck to all wrestlers and coaches this weekend.  I can't wait until tomorrow!

Bova gets through for sure

Bob i was just throwing it out there Wes is a stud I really don't see him losing but put out the what ifs!

This is why they wrestle the matches, this isn't just about the Hwt's. The cream generally rises....Good luck to wrestlers this weekend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.