Hats off to ISWA and Matt Brewer

TripleB

I took my team to their first ever ISWA State Duals tournament yesterday and I just wanted to publicly say kudos to Matt Brewer and the ISWA team for an excellently ran tournament. I can't think of any complaints that I heard yesterday. It was, by far, the most smoothest and efficiently ran state level tournament I've been to. Madison will definitely be back next year!

Dustin Bentz

Youth Director

Club Madison Wrestling

Agreed from a parents standpoint as well. ISWA and Coach Brewer did a great job yesterday with the tournament. They were even able to get exhibition bouts in without extending the tournament.

All the credit should go to Pat Vanhorn, her awesome crew at the Franlkin Wrestling Club, Pat Culp, and the other members of the ISWA board. We are all very fortunate to have these dedicated folks, that have put in countless hours for our kids.

Pat Vanhorn, is our leader at all of our ISWA state events. Pat runs a very tight ship. That is what we need in a tournament director and leader. She never gets enough credit!

Thank you to all that attended. The sportsmanship and level of competition was unreal. Hope to see you all next year!

Matt Brewer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.