Easiest Sectional?

ENwrestling2014

Not going to speculate which will be the easiest.  But, I can say a few teams were definitely helped (as far as team placement and regional qualifier #s) by the re-alignment and a some got the short end of things.

Not going to speculate which will be the easiest.  But, I can say a few teams were definitely helped (as far as team placement and regional qualifier #s) by the re-alignment and a some got the short end of things.

The Evansville Central Sectional is a Monument to Getting a First Round Bye in the State Tourney.

There will be a few tough matches, but who is going to advance is pretty much clear.  Maybe some drama in a couple of classes.

With Rushville moving to 24 I might have to agree with Bigmak, but they still have some solid teams there.

Yea, it killed me saying it but there are some solid teams and quality wrestlers, some statebound. but there will be several #1 and #2 seeds from sectional 23 getting beat by #3 and #4 seeds at regional from sectional 24.

Does anyone have a link to show which teams are in which sectional now? I know a couple schools have moved around and i'd be very interested to take a look if anyone can help a guy out.

http://www.indianamat.com/20122013-team-standings-sectional-records/2012/11/

its sorted by sectional number, then schools are listed...its up to date.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.