Castle sectional predictions

Rebelman50

I have yet to see Reitz wrestle this year so I haven't got to see them in action, I will put out a final prediction the week of after I see everybody wrestle. But I'm sure Kuhn does look great, he always does, but Brown looks great as well. Its whoever shows up on that day and brings their best! Those 2 could go back and forth from SIAC up until the Semi-State.

I have yet to see Reitz wrestle this year so I haven't got to see them in action, I will put out a final prediction the week of after I see everybody wrestle. But I'm sure Kuhn does look great, he always does, but Brown looks great as well. Its whoever shows up on that day and brings their best! Those 2 could go back and forth from SIAC up until the Semi-State.

I have seen both, and the edge has to go to Brown.  It is all about who shows up and who wrestles though. 

I think there may be a kid or two people forget about in their rush to wave their own flag.

Reitz (and YES I am an alum) has a good team.  Some outstanding kids and I am sure they will bring it.  But as much as it hurts to say, this isn't the team we have had for the last few years.  Things always change but predicting Reitz wins the sectional when there is a team like Memorial in the pool is plain crazy. 

One thing I WILL predict is a really great day of wrestling and that some kids no one is talking about make it through to the next weekend.

Support your teams, but don't demean other kids or programs. 

I have seen both, and the edge has to go to Brown.   It is all about who shows up and who wrestles though. 

I think there may be a kid or two people forget about in their rush to wave their own flag.

Reitz (and YES I am an alum) has a good team.   Some outstanding kids and I am sure they will bring it.  But as much as it hurts to say, this isn't the team we have had for the last few years.   Things always change but predicting Reitz wins the sectional when there is a team like Memorial in the pool is plain crazy. 

One thing I WILL predict is a really great day of wrestling and that some kids no one is talking about make it through to the next weekend.

Support your teams, but don't demean other kids or programs. 

I am curious about 126 in this sectional.  Welch is the odds on winner, but there is a young man from Boonville that is going to surprise some people!

Team finishing order:

Memorial

Heritage Hills

Reitz/Castle

Boonville/Harrison

Mt Vernon

I have a feeling Heritage Hills upper weights will take home some hardware even at the regional meet.

Memorial has the most complete team.  

Heritage Hills next due to their upper weights

Reitz and Castle - we will have to see.  I think Castle is a better team than they think they are.  Very green.  Reitz is tough were everyone else is tough, so it's all going to come down to the matches and the day.  

113 is a question mark.  Harrison and Castle could be the one/two here...but it all depends.

120 might be a fun one to watch.

126/132 could be very interesting if some decide to drop or stay at 132, meaning does Wedding move to 126 to face Welch, or stay at 132 to see Johns?  There is the Boonville kid at 126 also.  He is a pretty solid kid that doesn't back up.

138 could be an all Warrick County thing with Allen and Schnell.  

152 could go to Castle...depends on the day.

The rest is really up in the air.

I think I can call 170, 182, 195, and 220 as HH, SS, HH, and HH.

Memorial won over HH at  195 today

Memorial did NOT beat HH at 170 today. 

How are you samaj? Its been about 2 years since I've been on here. The Sectional changes should make for some interesting results. Memorial looks very solid..!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.