Live from London (Spoiler if you want to wait for TV coverage)

Hello everyone,

I will be at both men's freestyle events tomorrow. I'm hopeful that I will be at both on Saturday and Sunday too (they are tough tickets to get because it's a pretty small venue). I will try to describe what I'm seeing as best as I possibly can, with a special emphasis on the Americans, obviously.

I wish Reece was here, but I will try my best to pull for Scott this weekend. Let's hope the fellas can reverse the luck starting tomorrow. It helps to have Burroughs sharpening his sword for battle tomorrow.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burroughs grinds past Gentry 2-1, 1-1. Tough match, but Burroughs was tougher. Haze sill alive as Kazak continues to advance.

There were a TON of Canadians here...thats why it got loud against Burroughs

That makes sense - Canada and the UK have very open trade/work relations. It is very easy for Canadians to get a work visa in the UK and a ton of canadians (espicially young adult) take advantage

Thanks again for the updates - hope you are enjoying the games and I hope you like Indian food

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.