Next seasons pound for pound best wrestlers, lets hear it

WAC8

I'm not trying to say your son isn't a great wrestler, but I was a Fargo All-American (5th), made the All-Junior Duals team in Oklahoma City (6-0), went 7-1 (with 6 pins) at the Scholastic Duals in York, PA, placed second at folkstyle state, won greco and freestyle state as a junior, and never placed at high school state.

This kind of post simply sets your son up to have people rooting against him.  Let his success on the mat speak for itself, with all due respect.

* this is in no way, shape, or form a post bashing you or your son.  I am just trying to let you know the difference of competition in the IHSAA state tournament vs. the off-season state tournaments

Best of luck to you and your son this year though.  I love seeing the underdogs that no one saw coming succeed

i look at it as a good thing your telling me this, it only drives my son to work harder, and you seem like one hell of a wrestler.

Tieshawn Johnson, Elkhart Memorial as a sophmore, made it to the ticket round at semi state, weighing 180.

Kain Jenkins also Elkhart Memorial made ticket round at semi aslo under weight at 182. Watch out for these two as they will be able to gain strength and weight and stay at the same weight for next year.

Micic and Boston are nationally ranked for a reason...that being they are two of the best in the nation.  Hard to take someone seriously when they don't even include two wrestlers who have national accolades and are state champs.

They could be on honorable mention but i dont have much respect for the 106 pound weight classs ever since the succes of Phillips when he got bigger

They could be on honorable mention but i dont have much respect for the 106 pound weight classs ever since the succes of Phillips when he got bigger

Seriously!! Phillips never lost a match to any wrestler that wasn't ranked Nationally. Brooks, Todd, Lecount. Not to mention he competed while injured in both his junior and senior seasons!! Time for you to learn some respect for Cody Phillips!!!!

when Cody got bigger he placed 3rd Junior year, and was going into state with just one loss on the senior year,even if he won the past 2 years, he was still successful his last 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.