Middle School State brackets?

hoosierdad

I know the first match at 140 is going to be probably one of the better ones of the day in that bracket. Ryan Hammond and Blake Rypel is going to be a tough one for both. How did those two get stuck with each other right off the bat?

I thought they did seeding or am I thinking of some other tournament? Because look at the stats for each kid, they shouldn't have to wrestle first round.

2nd  www.trackwrestling.com/mobile    this site gives you tons of data choices ... the first one is new and is specifically for Coaches or team fans, as it shows just your wrestlers by mat and by bout number. 

If you go to the mobile link, you can get to the first round matches to see who has who for the first round.

There will be some great wreslting Sunday!!  You can get the brackets on trackwrestling!!

Here are some front runners to win: Hildebrandt, Bailey, Red, McCormick, Nick Lee, Rypel, Jourdan, Runyon, SHAFFER and watch out for Robinson@175. Later and goodluck to the young men!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.