Flowrestling vs. Kolat

ENoblewrestling

I have found that:

FloWrestling's Technique Wave offers techniques from a huge amount of wrestlers and coaches around the country.  It also is starting to link each of its action video's into the Technique Wave network so after you watch a match you can see the technique behind some of the main moves.

Kolat offers a ton of content but they are all presented by the main coaches on staff for the site.  However, the amount of detail and camera angles provided for each move are outstanding.  Kolats site also allows for various ways to create practice plans from the videos.

Both sites offer great content.  Both are adding new stuff on a weekly basis.  There just seems to be a few differences between the two of them, but it may not be much to really indicate one is so much better than the other.

Good point MattM. So why not just get BOTH!? :D

The price of both per month is probably the main factor in not having both.

I'm guessing most people experience on this is through looking at the free content on Flo.  While that is a great assets to wrestling it only the tip of things. Flo's Technique Wave and Kolat's paid site is a whole new level of in depth information. I've been on both paid portions of these sites and each have tons of very worthwhile information and techniques to offer.  Yes Flo is more popular somewhat due to so many visiting their free page, but Kolat's site has plenty of loyal followers too. Until you have spent time looking over both I'm not sure you can say one is so much better than another.

I am going to say that I think Kolat is actually a little better. I think the detail on Kolat is magnificent. That being said, Flowresting gives you a lot more variety from a number of different wrestlers and coaches around the country. In all honesty, you can't really go wrong with either site. If you are still having troubles, why not use both! ;D

Kolat.com is the way to go if you want an organized teaching system. And the practice planner function on Kolat is nice. Teaching the sport is a learned skill just like anything else. If you're just a junkie who likes to watch technique constantly, get Flo. For the record, I subscribe to both, along with every other wrestling thing humanly possible...  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.