Riecke over bogle 11-3

Kenny over Hinen 4-3

Brumett over householder 2-1

Roberts over wilson

Beebe over ntende by fall

Tredway over vaughn 7-3

Brumett over householder 2-1

Roberts over wilson

It would be great if ref's knew what scrambling was. Housholder loses cause of a fleeing call when he was scrambling and was still in bounds then was circling back in from out of bounds. still a good match congrats to both. Pretty disappointing in the reffing here today as a whole.

I really find it hard to define the pinning situation, even though it happened twice.  It's almost as if Bebeewas trying to cut the corner for a go-behind, but had so much strength and lower hips that both guys went into a kind of airborne -throw-scramble, which I think Ntende was also trying to avoid by re-cutting the corner.  They came down the second time in a parallel, Saturday-Night-Ride position where Beebe was lifting the head for the stick.  Ntende got the first TD on the edge with another scramble, after Beebee was trying numerous power slidebys and shot attempts.

Any details on the Beebe Ntende match? Very surprised Ntende was pinned...

I really find it hard to define the pinning situation, even though it happened twice.  It's almost as if Bebeewas trying to cut the corner for a go-behind, but had so much strength and lower hips that both guys went into a kind of airborne -throw-scramble, which I think Ntende was also trying to avoid by re-cutting the corner.  They came down the second time in a parallel, Saturday-Night-Ride position where Beebe was lifting the head for the stick.  Ntende got the first TD on the edge with another scramble, after Beebee was trying numerous power slidebys and shot attempts.

I didnt see that match so i was also wondering what happened

It would be great if ref's knew what scrambling was. Housholder loses cause of a fleeing call when he was scrambling and was still in bounds then was circling back in from out of bounds. still a good match congrats to both. Pretty disappointing in the reffing here today as a whole.

Coach Uhl, that wasn't very nice of you to say  ;) ;D :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.