Ford McC

Culp WC

Dietrich Logan

Duvall - West Lafayette 

126 - Overmyer

Rehn

Johnson

Douglass

To be honest i was thinking the same thing as far as those 4 wrestlers. 26 out of TL was very tough, i would not be surprised to see the TL top 4 advance to Mville next saturday.

If Douglass wins his 1st match, im taking him over Rehn in the Semi's. Last week they went into OT and douglas had a few other chances in the match to score. Ill take him

152)

Brown LJ

Espinoza Logan

Resendez R

Hileman - North White

If Hileman wins his 1st match which he should, ill take him over Espinoza in the Semi's/ Im not just saying this cuz im a NW guy, Collin & Espinoza went into double or tripple OT last week the match could have went either way. Collin had a few chances to score early & didnt capitalize. I think if they face off again hileman will come away with the W

145)

Ringen - R

Clark - H

Thomas TL

Madison BC

IDK much about this Clark kid from Harrison he has to be a good wrestler to win sectionals as a freshmen. BUT never under estimate the HEART of  senior. Ball has a great motor & will leave it all on the mat, I think this will be a close match

160)

Konieczny H

Medrano McC

Miller D

Rowe R

Redwick is a very good wrestler, hes giving up a few pounds bumping up to 160 but hes deff got the skills to compete with all the wrestlers here. Ill take him over the MCC wrestler 1st round & wouldn;t be surprised to see him get some revenge from last weeks loss too Rowe in the Semi's

220)

Kult McC

Schultheiss TL

Tanner WC

Salrin R

Who are Kult's 2 losses too? Has he faced TL at all this yr? Schultheiss has improved a lot since the last time i seen him wrestle as a Sophomore. He has some quickness for a big guy & is very strong. I dont think he will get beat this weekend, hes my pick to win at 220

195)

Winkle TL

Ricks BC

Berumen D

Masters WC

This should be an interesting weight class. I think ill take Winkle n Ricks in the Finals. Have these 2 wrestled this season?

Winkle had a big win in the finals over Masters. I cant say i was surprised, Ive seen Masters wrestle a few times this season and for the most part I havent been too impressed. He is a super strong kid & has good quickness, but when he gets on the mat he tries to out MUSCLE his opponets instead of out WRESTLE them.  Ill take technique & finess over Muscle anyday. Winkle out wrestled him in that finals matchup.

That being said Masters does show some skill at times & i think he could get a W in the semis if he gos out there to Wrestle instead of out Muscle. I think this will be a fun weight to watch

This should be an interesting weight class. I think ill take Winkle n Ricks in the Finals. Have these 2 wrestled this season?

Winkle had a big win in the finals over Masters. I cant say i was surprised, Ive seen Masters wrestle a few times this season and for the most part I havent been too impressed. a super strong kid & has good quickness, buHe is t when he gets on the mat he tries to out MUSCLE his opponets instead of out WRESTLE them.  Ill take technique & finess over Muscle anyday. Winkle out wrestled him in that finals matchup.

That being said Masters does show some skill at times & i think he could get a W in the semis if he gos out there to Wrestle instead of out Muscle. I think this will be a fun weight to watch

This is why I'm takin Winkle. Who has no offense? Ricks?

I think unknown is saying that Winkle has no offense

Yeah I know ;D I've watched Winkle for years and he does have offense. Maybe the strength and athleticism of Ricks caused the lack of just as he completely smothered Berumen in the finals at Jeff.

Carrithers - McCutcheon

He should win regionals this week

Does anybody really know what happened in the final with Carrithers? I thought he won, I watched the ref and added up the points as it went, but then it was overturned ??? It was a crazy match.

Who are Kult's 2 losses too? Has he faced TL at all this yr? Schultheiss has improved a lot since the last time i seen him wrestle as a Sophomore. He has some quickness for a big guy & is very strong. I dont think he will get beat this weekend, hes my pick to win at 220

Well then devildog...this should be an explosive match, Kult is a man on a mission. He redeemed a loss to the Brownsburg 220 at the HCC, and I'm not sure who the other loss was to, it was early in the season. At any rate he is having a great season after an appendectomy at the begining of the season.

Ricks beat Delphi kid at conference who beat winkle and ricks has athletic abilities that can not be matched by either boy. As for carrithers its simple he got beat fair and sqaure o know because I was the guy coaching against him in the finals, the score table just kept on messing the score up because it was so back and forth and so fast pace.  Don't get me wrong the boy can wrestle and I look for him and denton to be a great match in the semi round.  Just look at the one opponent they hay both wrestled in petrov and weiss, it should be a barn burner!

Well then devildog...this should be an explosive match, Kult is a man on a mission. He redeemed a loss to the Brownsburg 220 at the HCC, and I'm not sure who the other loss was to, it was early in the season. At any rate he is having a great season after an appendectomy at the begining of the season.

I agree...Kult IS a man on a mission...a very important mission...his mission is to beat Schultheiss in order to win regional.  He's got some other personal reasons to beat this kid too...got get 'em Dustin ;D

I agree...Kult IS a man on a mission...a very important mission...his mission is to beat Schultheiss in order to win regional.  He's got some other personal reasons to beat this kid too...got get 'em Dustin ;D

Two great seasons on the line; They will both likely get Kral, Robinson, Gallegos, Nickson or Reagon in the ticket round ....man what a weight class

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.