Hamilton Heights Sectional

a_fleenor171

Look for Frankton to be in the mix too.  They are very solid.

I have read and heard good things about Frankton this year and I am sure they will be in the mix too.  Is it true that Fix and McKeon are wrestling again?

Anyone got the brackets that we can view?

The brackets are posted. Hit the "HOME" drop down menu. Then hit the "Brackets" drop down menu. Then  you will see the first of the brackets is for "Sectionals", hit that and it will then show the different sectional bracket choices. Hope this helps.

Individual predictions..

It seems there's not as many highly ranked wrestlers here this year, but a lot more depth than in the past

106- Barrantes-N, Shaffer-TC, Allen-FR, Robinson-PH

113- Branson-AL, Anderson-TC, Cole-EL, Smith-N

120- Todd-PH, Fix-FR, Storey-N, Turner-TC

126- O'Neal-TC, Kyle-AL, Foley-PH, Pierce-FR

132- Blanton-AL, Kelley-TC, Crouch-FR, Kitko-N

138- Blanton-AL, Marcuson-N, McCool-PH, Pickett-LA

145- Nardi-LA, Blanton-AL, Wormuth-N, Pyke-TC

152- Specht-N, Alberts-LA, Rivas-GU, Sloderbeck-HH

160- Nicholson-PH, Back-FR, Mireles-EL, Jones-N

170- Hensley-N, Crawford-FR, Sloderbeck-HH, Boyll-PH

182-Hein-TI, Chism-AN, Spruell-LA, Smith-N

195- Elliot-N, Stilwell-PH, Maluvac-EL, Cunningham-FR

220- Bond-N, Babb-PH, Welsh-AL, Warner-AN

285- Porter-HH, Beasley-FR, Warner-TI, Vondersaar-GU

I think Noblesville pulls away with 12 advancing to regionals, followed by Pendleton advancing 8 and Frankton advancing 8, then Alexandria advancing 6

I have read and heard good things about Frankton this year and I am sure they will be in the mix too.  Is it true that Fix and McKeon are wrestling again?

Fix is wrestling and is still undefeated this season, McKeon came back in the middle of the season and gave Shipp from Madison Grant 1 of his 2 @ the Frankton Invite then later in the day had his shoulder dislocated, which brought an end to Tyler's season

while Frankton and Lapel have improved I just don't see them in the hunt for the title. Noblesville seems to step it up a notch at sectional so I give them the edge over PH.

ff

Sure they step up at Sectional time.  Coach Knotts scares the s*** out of them.  Would you want to come back to that guy after wrestling a bad match.  I think not.    >:( >:( 

Plus the boys enjoy wrestling for him.

Frankton's wrestlers have some really good records and were seeded above better wrestlers that wrestle alot tougher competition through the season.  They all are like 29-1 or something and probably won't make it out of sectionals!!  If they do make it out they will lose first round at regionals to someone with about 8 to 10 loses.

Individual predictions..

It seems there's not as many highly ranked wrestlers here this year, but a lot more depth than in the past

106- Barrantes-N, Shaffer-TC, Allen-FR, Robinson-PH

113- Branson-AL, Anderson-TC, Cole-EL, Smith-N

120- Todd-PH, Fix-FR, Storey-N, Turner-TC

126- O'Neal-TC, Kyle-AL, Foley-PH, Pierce-FR

132- Blanton-AL, Kelley-TC, Crouch-FR, Kitko-N

138- Blanton-AL, Marcuson-N, McCool-PH, Pickett-LA

145- Nardi-LA, Blanton-AL, Wormuth-N, Pyke-TC

152- Specht-N, Alberts-LA, Rivas-GU, Sloderbeck-HH

160- Nicholson-PH, Back-FR, Mireles-EL, Jones-N

170- Hensley-N, Crawford-FR, Sloderbeck-HH, Boyll-PH

182-Hein-TI, Chism-AN, Spruell-LA, Smith-N

195- Elliot-N, Stilwell-PH, Maluvac-EL, Cunningham-FR

220- Bond-N, Babb-PH, Welsh-AL, Warner-AN

285- Porter-HH, Beasley-FR, Warner-TI, Vondersaar-GU

I think Noblesville pulls away with 12 advancing to regionals, followed by Pendleton advancing 8 and Frankton advancing 8, then Alexandria advancing 6

I concur with the following  exceptions-  Wilding takes fourth at 126, and that a now healthy Wormuth could make the finals, and I will take Beasley to win 285.  I also remember Fix @120 from several years ago and he was one tough kid, being only a sophomore he will make some noise and has state potential in the future.

Frankton's wrestlers have some really good records and were seeded above better wrestlers that wrestle alot tougher competition through the season.  They all are like 29-1 or something and probably won't make it out of sectionals!!  If they do make it out they will lose first round at regionals to someone with about 8 to 10 loses.

Don't be a hater, that 29-1 will be 33-1 when he wins sectional and he would have qualified for semistate last year had it not been for Willis that I'm pretty sure didn't have 8 to 10 losses.

Don't be a hater, that 29-1 will be 33-1 when he wins sectional and he would have qualified for semistate last year had it not been for Willis that I'm pretty sure didn't have 8 to 10 losses.

I wasn't talking about anyone specifically' but since you called me out on this here are just 2 examples off top of my head. the kid your talking about lost to Willis first round because he placed 4th at sectionals.  had a great record coming in. next one is hvy unbeaten gets pinned first period by a kid with 10 losses.[table]

[/table]

Cant help but think about the possibility of having 3 brothers as sectional champs...has that happened here before?

Happened last year with the Welch brothers at the Castle Sectional.  2 of those brothers went on to win state.  So I'll leave it up to the Blanton boys to figure out who's the odd man out this year.

I wasn't talking about anyone specifically' but since you called me out on this here are just 2 examples off top of my head. the kid your talking about lost to Willis first round because he placed 4th at sectionals.  had a great record coming in. next one is hvy unbeaten gets pinned first period by a kid with 10 losses.[table]

[td][/td][/table]

This year you can see both @ New Castle in a couple of weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.