Missing Wrestlers?

ontherise219

Rather than talk about MIAs who don't show up for whatever daily reason they have, I would like to mention some of the wrestlers I have noticed at the DAC that have impressed me....I

Tyler Kral-his dedication, strength, and commitment over the years to the sport of wrestling is awesome to see from a talented big man

Kourtney Berry-a rare combination of strength and athleticism even for the DAC

Jason Tsirtis and Kyle Aryesman-What can you say? Hearts of champions and seems like nice kids

Chris Katsafaros-multi-talented athelete who epitomizes leadership and shows you can excel in more than one sport

Garza, Garcia,  Brody, and Padilla, -mvilles  lighter weights  who were ready to wrestle on Saturday

I of course missed alot, but just off the top of my head

That posted might have been better suited for the DAC post,. But since you missed what this post is. I can discuss the DAC with you how about the portage coaching staff with the fire and passion that you need to rebuild a program. In the next couple years DAC will be back with the Indians. Or how about Zach Sandefer avenging 2 losses the kid put works just about everyone he wrestles and has heart for days never giving a inch. Very impressed win Sandefur everytime I have seen him. Or Dari Schurg who is over looked on talented team could be mentioned as one of the top freshman. Bit this was a post about missing wrestlers not a post about DAC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.