What are some of the best records for unranked guys

jchas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are also a couple unbeaten guys on the watch list too. the real question is how many of the guys without standing records have sent emails with notable wins. do any of these guys have wins over ranked kids? thanks for the info

Personally I am not concerned about if they are ranked or not.  I would just like to know who is having a good season.

You can only wrestle who is in front of you.  Not being ranked is great!  It keeps these guys hungry. 

Personally I am not concerned about if they are ranked or not.  I would just like to know who is having a good season.

You can only wrestle who is in front of you.  Not being ranked is great!  It keeps these guys hungry. 

That's true but some of the guys you listed were ranked at one time.

I would still like to see notable wins and losses for the watch list and rankings thanks

HSE has

106 Jack Chastain 24-1

113 Edrece Stansberry 15-2 coming back from broken finger

152 Jackson Bennett 23-4

Chastain beat Vancamp from Lebenon and Lee from Fishers 8-0.

Had a pin against Cathedral.

Not sure who else.  Most of his matches have not been close.

P. S His dad is a really cool guy!

Chandler Moore from Southmont at 120lb is 20-1.

He is a sophomore and qualified for semi-state as a freshman.

And his Dad is pretty cool too.

I remeber that kid from last year.  He is tough, lost to Cathedral correct? Do you know the score of that match

TC Howe

106: De'Angelo Barnes, Freshman: 21-6 losses to # 5 Deonandre Wilson, Tech (2), # 9 Fox, Cascade,

Mantel, Zionsville, Baker, Attucks (won the last head to head)

Elliot, Franklin Central

138: Michael Hendon, Sophomore 21-3 losses to Venezia, Cathedral, Gunning, Westfield, Randolph, Wapahani

Ordonez 24-1 Monroe central 120#

Union Citys 113 wrestler bumped up to 120 to wrestle this kid and only loss by 1 point. Union citys 113 has 6 losses this season and 4 of those losses coming from semi-state ranked wrestlers and he went all 3 periods with those kids without getting pinned, and his worst loss was by 4 points to moser from south adams.. So yeah, what's that tell you about ornadez? 24-1 don't mean nothing unless you have a good win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.