Perry Meridian

Coach Brown

Lets remember how stacked cp was last year and they got dumped first round. Perry is a tough team but I think pm vs cp will be a close match up. You never know what's going to happen at state and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a upset.

Can Tsirtsis wrestle 138, 145, 152 and throw in 160 they would have a chance.  CP has a good solid team but Perry if healthy will win pretty easily IMO.  CP/MD and Perry were all about the same on paper last year.  I hope CP and Perry don't match up in the first round but it will probably happen.

I want some of what your smoking with a staement like that, I think they beat Penn like 57-5! Who else in this state do you think could run over Josh Harper and the boys like this??? As I stated before they are scarey good, and maybe the best team in Indiana since the 2003 EMD team!!!

I believe they beat Mishawaka this past weekend 66-0

I do not see anyone touting the Falcons as the best ever.  I do not see any Perry people on here tootin their own horn (except for the Big Hawaiian who is now rooting for the Leprachans - j/k Bob). 

But to say they would get blanked is ludicrous!

I think their dual meet scores against quality oppoents speaks for itself, and I'm not touting anyone, more like stating the obvious....We all know anyone can win on any given day also!

If you haven't seen Perry Meridian, you are missing out.  They are legitimate favorites for the team title this year.  I was very impressed with them on Saturday.  They blanked Mishawaka and Fairfield.  They only lost two matches to Penn.  Bellmont had the best day against them, winning 4 matches and putting up 16 points.  The problem is that PM has no holes, so they won the other 10 matches against Bellmont via fall and hung 60 on them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.