North Miami/Witco results

fearless fly

Not sure about North Miami, but i did see that whitcko had two forfeits.  It looks like 220 and hvy gave up 6 for Whitcko.  I wish they had some names along with the dual then it would be easier to tell if North Miami were for real.  That being said big win for North Miami congrats and you must be doing something right. 

True they had 2 forfeits but they got one of those back at 145. I heard McKee of NM is injured so Im thinking with him at 145 NM wins by 14....big turnaround from the whippin Witko put on them last year. I'll see NM tomorrow at Maconaquah so I'll have a better idea of how good they are.

ff

We could make excuses (kids in wrong weight classes, missing, etc.) but that's not what we are about. North Miami is an improving team and deserved the win. However, last nights dual is not indicative of the type of season we are capable of. I believe a much different team will be wrestling at Huntington tomorrow.

Big win for the warriors no doubt but that's all it was was 1 win. There are 8 juniors left from that 8th grade class your talking about should be about 4 or 5 more but you know how that goes. Whitko has a solid team, match ups just went the warriors way that night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.