TEC

PITBULL

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i hear union city should have a full team and is looking good, Union co should also be strong, Centerville is short on numbers they only have a couple of kids that should make some noise. Hagerstown will be under a new coach and havent heard anything on winchester or northeastern or lincoln :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Union County

106 Daniel McClurg (hurt his shoulder in his first match) 1-3

113 Cole Bowers 3-1

120 Jimmy Gregory 3-1

126 Cody Philips 4-0

132 Austin Fuller 4-0

138 Dakota Stansberry 1-3

145 Hunter Hartman 2-2 

152 Morgan Edwards 3-1

160 Wyatt Krom 2-2

170 Brian Matthews 2-2

182 Devin Srait 1-3

195 Dustin Grimes 4-0

220 Evan Bourne 1-3

285 Drew Dielks 3-1

• 2 weeks later...

The reversal was not the questionable call. The penality point in the 1st when Handley took Wyatt to his back was the questionable call ::)

Just curious....I thought choking was illegal???  Handley had an illegal choke that is what caused the penalty point....And as far as questionable calls, this is high school, there is no riding time...where were the stalling calls in the 3rd period against Handley?? ::)  Doesn't really matter, the match is over....That match was the best match of the night!

I would agree it was the best match of the night! No question here, should set the table for a great rematch at conference for sure 8)

Just curious....I thought choking was illegal???  Handley had an illegal choke that is what caused the penalty point....And as far as questionable calls, this is high school, there is no riding time...where were the stalling calls in the 3rd period against Handley?? ::)  Doesn't really matter, the match is over....That match was the best match of the night!

Stalling was not an issue by either wrestler, Handley had legs in and pwr half and attempting a turn while Wyatt was also doing everything he could to get up shaking him forward until he did get the reversal only to get reversed back at the end. Great stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.