The morning before!!

WC182Dad

Gotta love it PASTA PASTA PASTA :) I know I talk alot of mess but goodluck to everyone this weekend. Who has lost the most since freshman year thats wrestling now? At 1 point my boy was 210 last year not in the best of shape. Now hes at 183:) In better shape. All seniors live your dream!!

I I started at 254 in August and am down to 220 does that count wait maybe thats cause im 45 and old and fat. Good luck enjoy that senior year it goes way to fast!!

34 pounds at 45 years old is like 150 pounds as a teenager, so I'd say it counts!

34 pounds at 45 years old is like 150 pounds as a teenager, so I'd say it counts!

ok mayor of jimtown, i was 245 two months ago and 225 now at 50 years old so i think that counts too!!!!!.......and seriously i feel alot better......especially when looking at an in shape old guy like you.....such a bad ass!......plus i can't play that geetar like you can...lol....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.