Intermat Rankings - Tsirtsis and Brooks on top!

jsmth7736

Wow no love for Sliga on Intermat --- Unless I missed something

11th at 195 with only seniors ahead of him. May have been a little higher but all his major national accomplishments up to this point have been at the cadet level.  We will see how he stacks up at the junior level this next spring/summer.

Since Boston didn't attend any national pre-season events they didn't have much to go on at this point.  So the people that put them together have to guess on the weights until they see where everyone ends up later in the season.

It will be a secret for another couple weeks to see if Boston goes 106 or 113. I would guess it will be  106 but I for one would love to see a Boston vs Brooks match.

no doubt.....that would be something.....but i think brooks would get him fairly convincingly......as good as boston is, the age difference at this point is huge.....just the "man strength" that comes into play being a couple of years older is their main difference......obvioulsy their skill levels on par with each other.....what a match it would be though....

no doubt.....that would be something.....but i think brooks would get him fairly convincingly......as good as boston is, the age difference at this point is huge.....just the "man strength" that comes into play being a couple of years older is their main difference......obvioulsy their skill levels on par with each other.....what a match it would be though....

Agreed.  I would bet a fairly large sum that it wouldn't even be close.  All these prognosticators don't seem to understand 103 (along with heavyweight) is probably the easiest class to win. 

I now only follow wrestling due to family/friends participating but have noticed how lately many of the stronger weightclasses are the lower ones...back when I was in school (5-10) years ago the strongest weights were always 130-152 or thereabouts.  Just a random musing, but intriguing nonetheless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.