Possibility of no Highland High Wrestling?

srose02

I wrestled at Highland(the region one) a few years back but moved to Seattle right after I graduated.  My dad still works at Highland though and he said all middle school and high school coaching spots are still open plus they turned the wrestling room they had into a weight room over the summer.  I'm guessing they planned on moving the wrestling into the old middle school weight room... but is there a deadline that they have to have a coach by?  Also i suppose this is common sense but is there just simply no team if they don't have a person step in to the head spot for varsity?

• 2 weeks later...

Just Checked facebook.  Justin has been updating it, running open rooms every week.  If you are on facebook, look up Highland High School Wrestling and click "Like".  Justin is a good guy, and hopefully he can get the program on track.

Having open room. Nothing about filling the open coaching spot at either the Middle School or HS. I heard as of yesterday (10/25) the administration was making calls to prospective applicants. I heard this from an individual that got a call.

I heard the rumors too...something about the "ITALIAN STALLION" being named HC? I don't know if that's true but that's the rumor swirling around in the Region.

The "ITALIAN STALLION" meaning the father of a Munster state medalist last year.

I heard the rumors too...something about the "ITALIAN STALLION" being named HC? I don't know if that's true but that's the rumor swirling around in the Region.

The "ITALIAN STALLION" meaning the father of a Munster state medalist last year.

I hope it's true and he stops offciating.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.