Elem Folkstyle Super Duals

tskin

Ok Madison will be starting a traveling Elem Folkstyle team this year.  We will be hosting a super dual at Madison Consolidated High School and I am wanting to get a feel for when other teams are hosting events.  If you host a event let me know.  Columbus East has one on Jan 8th

Are the sunday Super Dual tourney run by the ISWA?  I don't think they are littlejohn.  I know the Folkstyle tourneys are but I am talking about a team duals format for elem.  I have talked to a couple coaches and they have said these are not run but ISWA and no scheduling through them is required.  I am looking to find out what other elem Super Duals are currently planned by clubs so to get in some and to not place ours on same date.  East told me there's was on Jan 8th i think.

Correct, they are not ran by the ISWA. Check out the ISWA website and you will find the schedule of last year's Elementary Duals that were sanctioned and advertised by the ISWA. All that is intended by the bid/scheduling meeting is to plan events with minimal conflict in scheduling against other local events, which I believe is your intent. The weekend of the Elementary Dual Team State has been moved forward one week this coming season, thus, placing it on January 8th and Columbus East may not have been aware of that, as, I'm sure they plan to compete in it once again this year. Best wishes in developing your elementary program!

College Team Fundraiser, MYWA-Comet Duals at Olivet College on Friday December 30th.

Hosting Elementary Club or Grade School Team Duals at the Cutler Event Center ~ 320 South Main St Olivet, MI 49076

5-6 Dual Matches per Team based on final number of team entries.

(Friday 12/30/11 - Day before New Years Eve) Wrestling Starts at 2:00 PM and expected to be completed by 9:00 PM -

Home weigh-in by Team Director accepted.

Elementary Division: (3) 1 Minute Periods (6th Grade & Under) -

50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 84, 88, 92, 97, 108, 120, 135, and HWT.

3rd Grade & Under Division : (3) 1 Minute Periods-

37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, HWT (Max 80 lbs)

Start Time: Coaches Meeting 1:30 PM ~ Wrestling 2:00 PM

Awards: Top 3 teams receive individual medals and team awards. . Participating School based Teams Qualify for MYWA Team Finals at Kellogg Arena.

Registration & Contact:

Team Fee: $250 to Olivet College Wrestling.

Mail Deposit & Entry to:

Head Wrestling Coach Brandon Brissette 320 S. Main St. Olivet, MI 49076

Each Team must provide a table worker for Score Clock & Team Scoring.

E-Mail contact: Coach Brandon Brissette at:

bbrissette@olivetcollege.edu

All Teams must mail $100 non-refundable entry fee to secure entry.Mail Deposit or Team Fee Payable to: Olivet College WrestlingAttn: Head Wrestling Coach Brandon Brissette 320 S. Main St. Olivet, MI 49076

Alternate Contact - MYWA Duals Director:

rstehley@hotmail.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.