Valentine's Day

awood2

I was just wondering.  What's the best Valentine's Day gift you have given... since you have become a wrestling fan?

This time of year is always a little tricky b/c of the placement of Valentine's Day in the height of the wrestling season.  Speaking for myself, last years trip to Indy included a reservation for dinner at St. Elmo's and some dancing after the big dance at Conseco.  This year it is reservations at the sushi place and a promise for more 'clap-n-snap' dance lessons for the locals.

Any good ideas for how to enjoy the wrestling holiday and keep a happy home with the lady of the house?

So the occasion skipping of valentines day to attend semi-state or skipping my wife (previously gf's) birthday to attend Friday/Saturday of state isn't a way to keep the home happy?  Man I must really be confused about how this relationship think works then.

My wife's birthday is on saturday.....how do you think that is going to go?  Let me tell you.  I am going to Conseco Friday night and that is it.  I am going to the team state though.  I had to trade, there was no way around it.  She always makes my birthday a whole weekend thing so I felt bad for even thinking of going saturday.  It's a good thing I kinda like her!! lol ;D

Man am I in trouble over this Valentines day issue. My wife said she wanted something sleek and shiny that would go from 0-180 fast as all get out... I brought home a new weight scale and she kicked me to the dog house.  I am a wrestling guy what was I to think? 

For future reference I believe a vacume cleaner (well the moter) fits this description also.  Maybe she was hinting at that.

Thanks MattM your a real pal.  Should I go ahead and get that to try and make up?

Can't go wrong with a personalized bowling ball either.  Would be right up your ally (pun intended).

Marge love the one she got from Homer.

simpsons+bowling+ball.jpg

I am sure you have a lovely couch.

I'm 6' tall and the coach is a loveseat. And I had to share with the dog. I showed her though, she wasn't invited to semi state this year!

She should have known though, our second date was to State 4 years ago.

I knew to be present when we picked out our first coach ever since I skipped my wife's (then gf) 21st birthday to be at state for one our our wrestlers in 2002.  I did try to show her why I go by having her attend the 2005 state finals with Escobedo and Coughlin win 4, but that didn't seem to do the trick. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.