RAGUOC79

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just over 5 hrs away...

East Central Vs. Roncali-----Roncali should roll probably win by 16

New Castle. Vs. Columbus East-----New Castle in a closer one than last time, NC by 6

Roncali vs. New Castle for a trip to CG, Roncali looks like the favorite. WIll Catron & Kieffer meet TONIGHT?????? Alot of shuffling probably will happen with the line ups,,,

pretty decent matchup personally

103: Broyles-NC(22-9)           vs.     McGinley (38-4)      4-0 RON

112:Anderson-NC( 33-10)    vs.     King (35-5)                8-0 RON

119:Campbell-NC (47-0)        vs.   JV wrestler                  8-6 RON

125:Catron-NC(44-1)            vs.   Kieffer (38-3)      9-8 NC

130:JV wrestler-NC                 vs.  Ader (25-10)                                  14-9 RON

135:Decker-NC(33-10)         vs.  Ju. Kieffer (36-0)  18-9 RON

140:Rose-NC(38-7)               vs. Jo. Kieffer (36-3)    21-9 RON

145:Decker-NC(47-2)            vs.  Zielinski (26-12)                21-15RON

152:Mullins-NC (47-1)          vs.  Rojas (30-10)                      21-21 TIE

160:Brand-NC (13-7)             vs. Ardizonne (26-13)                            24-21 RON

171:Rittenberry-NC(34-14)  vs. Albertson (33-9)                27-21 RON

189:Phillips-NC(8-16)              vs. Nickell (25-12)                                33-21 RON

215:Mofield-NC(44-3)              vs. Tucker (27-11)                  33-27 RON

285:JV wrestler                           vs.  Clark (8-15)                                    33-33 ???????TIE????? maybe but Roncali has the upper edge. NC will need to get almost all bonus points and give up very few. I know for a fact that this wont be the lineup, it will change for sure, would love to see the upset pick of catron-kieffer, not really a huge upset if it happens , wonder if they will wrestle, also the wieght class that the dual starts will have a huge outcome on the lineup......would love to see NC finally ggetover the hump and get back to state, just my opinion on the picks, had to make it fun :)

BOLD denotes ranked wrestler

As much as I hate to admit it but NC won't beat Columbus East again. Look for NC to rest a few of their starters with nagging injuries and a chance to advance in the individual tournament. When everybody was hammering Eastern for not wanting to wrestle, if I recall, Coach Peck defended their stance. New Castle at their best this year does not have enough horses in their stable to compete with Roncalli. So why take a chance to get your wrestlers injured ahead of semi-state.

As much as I hate to admit it but NC won't beat Columbus East again. Look for NC to rest a few of their starters with nagging injuries and a chance to advance in the individual tournament. When everybody was hammering Eastern for not wanting to wrestle, if I recall, Coach Peck defended their stance. New Castle at their best this year does not have enough horses in their stable to compete with Roncalli. So why take a chance to get your wrestlers injured ahead of semi-state.

Yet another nail in the coffin of team state

EDB41: I do not disagree with you one bit but lets face it. They stage the wrestling state to benefit the greater Indianapolis area, just as they do football. There will likely be 3 Indy area teams at team state. The way they divide the team aspect does not make much sense. Roncalli, Perry and LN all feed into the New Castle Individual Semi-state. If they wanted to draw more of the state to team state they would redraw the lines. It is time for the team portion-ONLY the team portion to be divided into classes like all the other sports in Indiana.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.