center grove

madman36

I like your confidence, but I'm guessing more like 4.

Cudos on CG and Franklin for both taking 9 to Evansville.   :D

Realistically speaking, I've got 5 each that have good shot at Conseco.  

103 Michael Thomas CG.  Serious threat if he keeps his focus.

103 Lykins Franklin.  Should be there.

112 Schoettle CG.  Should be there.

119 Charmichael CG.  Should be there.

130 Petrole Franklin.  Good shot.

140 Dewees Franklin.  Good ticket round match with Lannert.

152 Bowman Franklin.  Good ticket round match with Horrocks.

160 Mappes CG.  Good ticket round match with Holt.

160 Hessman Franklin.  Good shot.

171 Warner CG.  First round match with Warren should be exciting.

It's unfortunate that Hessman beats Mappes in the Regional Finals and is rewarded with a first round match with Sims of MD.

It looks like Sims lost twice at the Regional.  I can understand the first, but why did he lose in the 3rd place match to Garnett?  I believe Hessman has an excellent shot at moving on. 

Mappes now has Garnett in his first round instead of Sims because he lost to Hessman.  So it actually doesn't matter too much.  They are both tough opponents and either way Hessman and Mappes are both going to need to be on their game.

It looks like Sims lost twice at the Regional.  I can understand the first, but why did he lose in the 3rd place match to Garnett?  I believe Hessman has an excellent shot at moving on. 

Mappes now has Garnett in his first round instead of Sims because he lost to Hessman.  So it actually doesn't matter too much.  They are both tough opponents and either way Hessman and Mappes are both going to need to be on their game.

Sims forfeited both his semifinal match (vs. Rickenbaugh of Heritage Hills) and his consolation match (vs. Garnett of Ev. Central) at the regional.

Will Sims be able/ready for the tournament saturday? 

It's almost like Mappes has ESP, if Sims is 100% I would think that is a tougher road than a kid with 12 losses.  Of course that got him into Holt's bracket... man that is interesting though.  Just lucky for him he is not in the bottom half of the top bracket.... that would've made his ESP not look so good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.