best matchup at team regionals??

kiddo

New Castle has to get through Columbus East 1st. That will be a very close dual. I could see East winning at 103, 112, 125, 130, 135, 140, 160, 171, 189, and 285.

These weight classes are sure locks, just dunno the exact points that will be scored...

NC-119--125--145--152, 215

CE-130--135-171-285

Toss-ups----103,112,140, 160, 189

And if it works out RON-NC for the trip to State

LOCKS---

RC:103, 112,130, 135, 160,

NC:119,145, 152, 215,

Toss-up: 125, 140, 285, 171, 189, 285

Looks like RON has the edge on paper, 25 & 40 will decide it, NC must win 1 of those, and not give up six at heavy

These weight classes are sure locks, just dunno the exact points that will be scored...

NC-119--125--145--152, 215

CE-130--135-171-285

Toss-ups----103,112,140, 160, 189

I definately wouldn't call 125 a lock for NC.....I think CE is the favorite in that one....and in my opinion that will be the most important match in deciding the dual.

I definately wouldn't call 125 a lock for NC.....I think CE is the favorite in that one....and in my opinion that will be the most important match in deciding the dual.

What kind of New Age formula are you using to come up with Reiker being the favorite over Catron? Catron beat him 8-2, is a state-placer and only has one loss this year. Don't reply with "he's ranked higher."  That is just one guy's opinion, or his treatment of a tangled web of results (including, as in this case, oversights). 8-2 is what happened on the mat.

What kind of New Age formula are you using to come up with Reiker being the favorite over Catron? Catron beat him 8-2, is a state-placer and only has one loss this year. Don't reply with "he's ranked higher."  That is just one guy's opinion, or his treatment of a tangled web of results (including, as in this case, oversights). 8-2 is what happened on the mat.

First of all it's Rieker not Reiker.......and that was 2 1/2 months ago......and I sure wouldn't call it a lock!!!  either way....  We are entitled to our own opinions...even you

First of all it's Rieker not Reiker.......and that was 2 1/2 months ago......and I sure wouldn't call it a lock!!!  either way....  We are entitled to our own opinions...even you

Wicked funny. First of all..I didn't call it a lock, someone else did. I merely asked you a question. You obviously had no worthy answer, and are too proud to type "I am a CE homer." So you had to attack my transposition of 2 vowels ( technically, since it is probably Germanic in origin--that surname was likely Reiker, before being westernized to Rieker). I can't believe you had the nerve to point that out after your spelling of "definitely." Also, by your reasoning on the time factor, any wrestler that was handled easily by another wrestler 2 1/2 months ago...would be favored against that same opponent today. Good luck to you and your opinion. Btw..I never voiced an opinion on the match.

Noblesville is capable of winning 103, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 189, and 215.  I would also pick HSE as they are wrestling very well.  I am just saying Noblesville has the ability to match up  Both teams lineups are very different from earlier in the year.

Noblesville is capable of winning 103, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 189, and 215.   I would also pick HSE as they are wrestling very well.  I am just saying Noblesville has the ability to match up  Both teams lineups are very different from earlier in the year.

Noblesville would have a tough time winning at 135 and 140.  Both HSE Sectionals champions.  Also 130 HSE beat the noblesville kid at conference by major i believe.

I thought Noblesville won conference at 130,  At 135 Gadient was winning by 7-8 when Tatum pinned him.  Though Tatum can go with anyone and I believe he can beat Gadient.  At 140 they have had tight matches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.