4's over 1's

D-train

Allen from Covington over Sliga from Fisher.

That was a joke right? The kid won national titles in folkstyle, freestyle and greco over the best kids in the country and has at least majored every opponent he's faced this year.  I doubt a sectional 4th placer is anywhere near his level.

That was a joke right? The kid won national titles in folkstyle, freestyle and greco over the best kids in the country and has at least majored every opponent he's faced this year.  I doubt a sectional 4th placer is anywhere near his level.

Okay - it took 41 minutes for somebody to wakeup and catch this.  You all are working faaaaaarrr too hard on the friday before regionals.

Good Luck to all wrestlers on Saturday

Okay - it took 41 minutes for somebody to wakeup and catch this.  You all are working faaaaaarrr too hard on the friday before regionals.

Good Luck to all wrestlers on Saturday

And I took the bait ::)  As long as we're on this topic, Tsirtsis from Crown Point is another #1 seed I could see going down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.