Some GREAT news and some not so great news...

Y2CJ41

As we all know we had some issues with the site last Saturday.  Through all that I have made contact with some people and have accepted an offer to host the site on another server.  Through the great wrestling family that we are, I was offered a price that I could not resist.  I will be receiving access to the new server soon and will begin to migrate everything over to that server as soon as I can.  I am excited and anxious to do this as we will not be restricted in any way by GoDaddy or anyone else now.

However this good news comes with a little bad news.  I really hate to change servers during this portion of the season, but really we are forced to do so.  I am looking at possibly doing the transfer Tuesday night into Wednesday.  By Wednesday evening everyone should be on the new site.  Last year when I did this there was very little downtime and hardly anyone knew we changed servers....I hope this is the way this one will go.

I will be notifying everyone of the exact time of the transfer as soon as I know myself.

Thanks for everyone's patience...and hopefully understanding in this matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.