Twin Lakes Sectional

Bomber

Great Day of wrestling Bomber Wrestlers!  You came in with only 11 Wrestlers and all of you placed!  Excellent performance and focus!!! You were awesome! I am very proud of all of you!!!! We came to wrestle! We performed very well! Way to peak at the right time.

Congrats Bombers! You did your talking on the mat.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were the 2nd place finishers @ 103,112,125,130,152,171?

Here are a few of the 2nd Place finishers

103 Brandt -- Logan

130 Baldini -- Logan

152 Lane -- LC

171 Christensen -- Logan

Job well done!  Great job to all the wrestlers and to the Logansport Team and Coaching staff.

Ha IDK why u r trying 2 take a shot at me but ok

2011 TL Sectional Champs:

103:

Ozzie Herrera SN

112:

Blake Denton TL

119:

Brandon Preston L

125:

Dillan Rehn WC

130:

Ringen RC

135:

Jeffrey Martin RC

140:

Aaron Wagoner P

145:

Owen Dorris P

152:

Robert Whaley SN

160:

Michael Green RC

171:

Christian Winkle TL

189:

Steven Masters WC

215:

Brandon Schultheiss TL

HWT:

Dix W

Congrats to all Champs good luck the rest of the state tournament!

MWC finished with 7 Champs & at least 8 Runner Ups  not a bad day for the MWC, Good Luck at Regionals Fellas

brandon schultheiss did not take first today. rensselaer's salrin upset him in ot first round

Great Day of wrestling Bomber Wrestlers!  You came in with only 11 Wrestlers and all of you placed!  Excellent performance and focus!!! You were awesome! I am very proud of all of you!!!! We came to wrestle! We performed very well! Way to peak at the right time.

Congrats Bombers! You did your talking on the mat.

Rensselaer did fantastic if i don't say so myself

Congratulations to the North White Vikings On there sectional title today. I believe they ended the day with 14 champions. So sorry Devildog I am a clown and yes North white is easily one of the top two teams in this sectional. So let me be the first to finally say hey u know what NW had a great season this yr I think I will give them a little RESPECT. Oh by the way  that

Haterade was tasting pretty good today. YUMMMMY

I was in Indy all day today. It looks like the Bombers took 2nd as a team. Great job wrestlers and coaches. I have seen this team improving all year. Also great job Logansport Berries on your championship. Can someone tell me how the Green-Hileman match went. I know Green won from what I see on here but was it close or what?

North White was supposed to run this tourney...   :-\  

Pretty easy for you and the rest of the Renns fans (excluding Bomber & Bomberwrestling) to get on here and talk down on NW and how great the Bombers are AFTER the sectional results, where were u guys at all season??? I have been supporting NW and the MWC all season long just as I have in the past whether we are 25-4 or 4-25  I BLEED BLUE, THROUGH & THROUGH.

NW did not wrestle up to there potential today we battled a few injuries but no excuses today just wasn't our day. Still Vikings fans are very proud of what our team has accomplished this season and we want to thank the seniors for 4 great yrs of LEADERSHIP.

Devildog come on man your gonna take that from a non MWC school. I thought you were better than that man. You may bleed blue but I bleed all the colors of THE MWC.Well  i might just jump on the bandwagon with all these Rensselear fans. I mean i'm sure they just started supporting there team after they got second at sectionals.

Sincerely,

THE CLOWN

I was in Indy all day today. It looks like the Bombers took 2nd as a team. Great job wrestlers and coaches. I have seen this team improving all year. Also great job Logansport Berries on your championship. Can someone tell me how the Green-Hileman match went. I know Green won from what I see on here but was it close or what?

Green pinned him in about 50 seconds

Devil Dog,

don't be a chump! If you noticed in this string, My comments did not attack anyone.  My comments were directed in support of proving my teams ability out on the mat! We showed up to wrestle yesterday and proved we were a force not to be underestimated. We met the challenge and rose to the occasion very successfully.  We only entered 11 Wrestlers in the tourney and my guys performed very well pinning their competition to help us score additional team points! Have some class young man and stop shooting off.

come on guys or gals can't we all get along  ;)  Its been fun busting each others chops but its time to look at Regionals now.  Everyone wrestled great and to their potential for the most part.  Hopefully the Twin Lakes sectional guys can pull it together and whip some A-- at Logansport.  The Best of Luck to all of the Twin Lakes Sectional Placers!  Practice Hard This Week and Be A CHAMPION!!!

come on guys or gals can't we all get along  ;)  Its been fun busting each others chops but its time to look at Regionals now.  Everyone wrestled great and to their potential for the most part.  Hopefully the Twin Lakes sectional guys can pull it together and whip some A-- at Logansport.  The Best of Luck to all of the Twin Lakes Sectional Placers!  Practice Hard This Week and Be A CHAMPION!!!

I agree - let's move on.  I get on here and read what everyone posts - gets me all p****d off.  You know it doesn't matter what conference the kid comes from, how big their school is, who their coach is...all wrestlers go out onto that mat with the intent to do their best and ultimately win!  No one goes out into that circle planning to lose, what the heck people.  After sitting yesterday at Twin Lakes for HOURS and HOURS watching kids (and that's exactly what they are) wrestle their hearts out...it makes me very proud to be a part of the sport of wrestling.  It's so incredibly difficult to watch at times; sometimes it's heartbreaking and sometimes there's so much pride and elation - I can hardly stand it.  Great job wrestlers yesterday - every single one of you should be proud of all the hard work you put into the sport.  Let's get along and praise these kids for their dedication to the great sport.  Looking forward to regionals.  OK, I'm getting off of my soapbox now... ;)

Green stuck him in about a minute.

Pretty easy for you and the rest of the Renns fans (excluding Bomber & Bomberwrestling) to get on here and talk down on NW and how great the Bombers are AFTER the sectional results, where were u guys at all season??? I have been supporting NW and the MWC all season long just as I have in the past whether we are 25-4 or 4-25  I BLEED BLUE, THROUGH & THROUGH.

NW did not wrestle up to there potential today we battled a few injuries but no excuses today just wasn't our day. Still Vikings fans are very proud of what our team has accomplished this season and we want to thank the seniors for 4 great yrs of LEADERSHIP.

.... and Bomber nation still takes 2nd with 11 wrestlers. give us a full lineup... damn can you say sectional champs?

Yes Juicy I can say Sectional champs and i agree if they had a full line up they would have easily been sectional champs. I was very Impressed with the Bombers this weekend. They looked very well coached but the thing that impressed me most was how bad they wanted to win. This team showed a lot of HEART and i think will be a force to be reckoned with over the next few years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.