Can anyone stop Tsirtsis?

EasyRider

This kid is a beast.  Any parent could only hope to have a kid with as much drive as Jason.  I've heard he doesn't just work hard at his craft, he strives to be first at everything inside and outside of the wrestling room.  8)

Good Luck this year! 

SBR  8)

to answer your question can anybody stop jason.....its real easy for me to say absolutly no one can stop him.....well mabey if justin and josh kieffer could go tag team against him i may give the twins the nod but they may also need the welch twins to help out in the 3rd period....

to answer your question can anybody stop jason.....its real easy for me to say absolutly no one can stop him.....well mabey if justin and josh kieffer could go tag team against him i may give the twins the nod but they may also need the welch twins to help out in the 3rd period....

8)  You get a cool point for that...lol.

Devon Jackson was dead even with him in the finals, if their positions had been reversed in the final overtime it could have just as easily been Devon with the championship. That being said, I doubt anyone will stop him in his weight class this year.

Except for the guy at super 32 finals,  only one person  can stop him.  His name is Alex, and he has the same parents as Jason ( haha) .  No disrespect to Devon, cuz he is a beast and great kid himself, but Jason had a rare brain fart last year that we will likely not see again.  Totally different level than everyone else around this state.

I wish Jackson would go 140, would like to see it again.  But really Tsirtsis and Jackson have been at two national tournaments in the same wt class (Flo and Super 32).  Tsirtsis was first at Flo and Jackson 8th.  Tsirtsis 2nd at Super 32 and Jackson DNP.  Jackson gave him a good match last year but I think Tsirtsis wins the rematch 6-2 or 7-1.  I am a bit surprised Jackson is not going 140.  Tsirtsis and Roach would probably be a good match, most likely this match won't happen :).  Tsirtsis is the best pound for pound wrestler in Indiana, he proved this by beating Quiroga when he was Freshman.  He also wrestles every national tournament.  He will be fun to watch in college and it will be interesting to see where he goes.

Next think you know we'll be hearing about Wesley English getting cloned so he can have another chance at a Tsirtsis.

Jason is a phenominal wrestlers but I can think of one or two guys around his weight that if they put together a solid game plan could hang with him to the end.  And at that point anything could possibly happen.

Next think you know we'll be hearing about Wesley English getting cloned so he can have another chance at a Tsirtsis.

Jason is a phenominal wrestlers but I can think of one or two guys around his weight that if they put together a solid game plan could hang with him to the end.  And at that point anything is could possibly happen.

I agree that there are about 5 kids at 135 or 145 that would be at least interesting to watch against Tsirtsis (Jackson rematch, Keiffer and his scrambling ability, Roach is national caliber, Mullins is crazy strong and a year wiser, Richey with the 'freak' unpredictability).  I'm not saying I'd pick any of them to win, but they would all be interesting matches.

Devon Jackson was dead even with him in the finals, if their positions had been reversed in the final overtime it could have just as easily been Devon with the championship. That being said, I doubt anyone will stop him in his weight class this year.

there was no final overtime.  in the only overtime there was jason took jackson down to his back.  final score-4-0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.