Team Rankings for Three Divisions

ATC

If you look at the coach's who vote, about 80% of them are from the large division, 20 % are from the medium division, and 0% are from the small division.  

Well 80% of the coaches are also from the teams the regularly are in the rankings to for that matter.  I would assume they were picked for being consistant coaches that have a track record of knowing all the school in that area.

Well 80% of the coaches are also from the teams the regularly are in the rankings to for that matter.  I would assume they were picked for being consistant coaches that have a track record of knowing all the school in that area.

Would you then assume that there are no small school coaches that are consistent and have a track record of know all the schools in their area?

Would you then assume that there are no small school coaches that are consistent and have a track record of know all the schools in their area?

No I was pointing out we should not make the assumption of why certain coaches are in that group other than they are experianced and knowledgeable about the area teams.  Because if so we could easily say the reason these certain teams are ranked is specifically because their coaches are on the rankings committee instead of because their teams have a track record of preforming well.

I personally think it would be a wonderful idea to rank the teams by three (3) or two divisions (2) as I suggested in my revamping of the actual team state tournament format in the other web blog that had some great momentum the past fw weeks.

If we can not get the IHSWCA and or IHSAA to compile and administer this team wrestling ranking process in a formal fashion this year, I think the ranking team the Indianamat.com Brotherhood has put together could do something in the interim.

Have at it Y2 and Team!! Give us your best shot by region for starters!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.