Crown Point vs Mishawaka Rematch at Team State

Boot

you have got to be kidding me crown poit is going to turn it on tsirtsis will pin hawkins will major he beat gregory-(whose was throwing up all day will be better at state)-saroff will major lost ticket round semi martsolf lost to a girl in sectionals. plus white might not wrestle and 145 is weak lost to davenport! wont even be CLOSE THAT"S THE BOTTOM LINE!

that is the spirit!  you convinced me, i am fired up now!

Before you point out the fact that I am a Mishawaka fan please disregard that fact. IMHO 215-HWT are 12-0 for Mish. in this scenario you took all bonus points away from Mish and gave CP almost unrealistic bonus points. Danny Abu can swing his match with the way he has been wrestling to get to state. Schrader has shown he can keep with Tsirtsis and Martsolf will be well and rested for team state. I agree twith whoever said it i believe that Yorktown is the only team with a legitimate claim to contend with Mishawaka. Just an opinion though. Not saying the other teams arent good enough, just that I dont think they have made up that kind of a gap to stop a team that is sending 10 individuals to state

totally wrong you are getting bonus points look at 152

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.