Hotel Deal for Friday Night at State

Drooke

Hey Folks, I recieve a discount travel e-mail every week from  a site I have subscribed to.  Today I received an e-mail that included the Westin hotel in Downtown Indy for selected dates at $99 bucks a night.  It appears as though the offer is only good for Friday night....Saturday is a blackout.  Hope someone can find this useful......make sure you mention the rate plan TRAVLZOO when you talk to them.

$99 -- Weekends at Indianapolis 4-Diamond Hotel* 

Indianapolis

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Weekends through April; +$60 weekdays

By Karyn Strauss

Travelzoo Staff

The AAA 4-Diamond Westin - Indianapolis regularly goes for $239 on weekdays. But with this just-launched special, guests now can stay at this upscale hotel for $99 on select weekends (Friday and Saturday) and $159 midweek through April.

This centrally located hotel is connected to the Indiana Convention Center and Circle Centre Mall. It is also within a short walk of Conseco Fieldhouse, the Indianapolis Zoo and the NCAA Hall of Champions.

On-site amenities include an indoor pool and fitness center and Shula's Steakhouse. Guest rooms are equipped with the brand's signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath.

Blackout Dates: Feb. 12-13, 20, 24-27; March 9-13, 17; April 1-5, 12-14, 21-23

Book by Feb. 19: Click here to book this deal online, or call 866-716-8104 and request rate plan TRAVLZOO.

Note: With this special, Club rooms and suites are also discounted, based on availability. Check online or call for details.

The Westin - Indianapolis

50 South Capitol Ave.

Indianapolis, Ind. 

Hey Folks, I recieve a discount travel e-mail every week from  a site I have subscribed to.  Today I received an e-mail that included the Westin hotel in Downtown Indy for selected dates at $99 bucks a night.  It appears as though the offer is only good for Friday night....Saturday is a blackout.  Hope someone can find this useful......make sure you mention the rate plan TRAVLZOO when you talk to them.

$99 -- Weekends at Indianapolis 4-Diamond Hotel* 

Indianapolis

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Weekends through April; +$60 weekdays

By Karyn Strauss

Travelzoo Staff

The AAA 4-Diamond Westin - Indianapolis regularly goes for $239 on weekdays. But with this just-launched special, guests now can stay at this upscale hotel for $99 on select weekends (Friday and Saturday) and $159 midweek through April.

This centrally located hotel is connected to the Indiana Convention Center and Circle Centre Mall. It is also within a short walk of Conseco Fieldhouse, the Indianapolis Zoo and the NCAA Hall of Champions.

On-site amenities include an indoor pool and fitness center and Shula's Steakhouse. Guest rooms are equipped with the brand's signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath.

Blackout Dates: Feb. 12-13, 20, 24-27; March 9-13, 17; April 1-5, 12-14, 21-23

Book by Feb. 19: Click here to book this deal online, or call 866-716-8104 and request rate plan TRAVLZOO.

Note: With this special, Club rooms and suites are also discounted, based on availability. Check online or call for details.

The Westin - Indianapolis

50 South Capitol Ave.

Indianapolis, Ind. 

Thanks for the Info. remember to remind the person that yu are talking to that the deal is $99 they tried to tell me it was 159'  but i got it for $99

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.