Don't forget Sunday Feb 14 Purdue vs. Indiana!!!

wrestlinggods

The Purdue Boilermakers will host its dual with in-state rival IU at Lawrence North HS on Sunday February 14th at 1pm. I hope to see many faces from this board there!!!!

There is no better gift then to give your sweetheart than this!!!!  There will be a ton of former Indiana Studs competing in this dual.  I know my wife and son will be attending to root on the Boilermakers.

Lawrence North address: 7802 Hague Road, Indianapolis, IN 46256.

Parking will be on the southwest corner of the building and people should enter at door 11. Doors will open at 12pm.

Probable Line-ups

125 - #17 Cashe Quiroga (PU - Lawrence North) vs #1 Angel Escobedo (IU - Griffith)

133 - Akif Erin (PU) vs Matt Ortega (IU)

141 - #20 Juan Archuleta (PU) vs Paul Viterisi (IU - Bloom South) or Daniel Monaco

149 - Nick Bertucci (PU) vs Matt Coughlin (IU - Mater Dei)

157 - Colton Salazar (PU) vs #6 Kurt Kinser (IU - Bloom South)

165 - Jason Martin (PU - Randolph Southern) vs. #12 Paul Young (IU - Bloom South)

174 - #6 Luke Manuel (PU) vs Eric Cameron (IU)

184 - Nick Corpe (PU - Elk Memorial) vs Trevor Perry (IU)

197 - #11 Logan Brown (PU) vs #13 Matt Powless (IU - Evansville Memorial)

285 - Adam Walls (PU) vs #2 Nate Everhart (IU)

Coach Weimer

Should be some great wrestling. Purdue is improving with each match. Coach Hinkel really has Purdue heading in the right direction. They will be making some noise in the coming years with the foundation he has with his freshmen and sophomores.

I heard you will be organizing a purse and jewelry show in the cafeteria is that correct?  I heard you have some really nice purses.

Is the newlywed after sitiing in a gym all saturday gonna take da misses to watch a college match sunday ? If you accomplish dat you area my hero !!!

I married very smart.

I knew about this meet and what "special" day it was being held on.  But I didn't say a word about it.  When my wife found out about the dual, she suggested we go because she wants to watch the former Indiana wrestlers.

I love my wife!

I hear ya GrecoCoach, my wife was asking me today what time the dual meet started.  We did marry some great girls.

Coach Weimer

Maybe she smarter is smarter dan you think ? She maybe going to Kohl's or Sax's and runnin up da ole visa card !!! It might be a trick lol !!

Rat,

If that is the case I am ok with it.  It is a win-win situation for me,  she shops and I watch wrestling.

But I don't think the my wife a Bolier alum will miss Cashe "Money" wrestle, heck sometimes she likes that kid more than she likes me. 

Coach Weimer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.