Team Regionals (wed)

rebels8

I can see Blomington South pulling the upset vs Perry Meridian. Perry is now on there 4th kid at 171 that match could go the other way and 103 could win this time for South cause that went into overtime last time. Also South needs to get Pins and not give them up. I also do not think that South will get a team point taken away this time either.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decbell i agree once you see Yorktown on paper the look real solid, after the result from last year i am sure Yorktown is jumping at the bit to have revenge. If Yorktown wins, do you think they have a chance against Mishawaka? i not real sure on the line up of the cavemen and i know there are other schools in the path but it would be great to see that match up since there as been so much discussion on big school small school stuff but again they have to get past those braves and they always find a way to make it interesting. By the way, big school vs small school what is your prediction for the Whitko Homestead match up? maybe you could post there line ups to compare. Thank you

I can see Blomington South pulling the upset vs Perry Meridian. Perry is now on there 4th kid at 171 that match could go the other way and 103 could win this time for South cause that went into overtime last time. Also South needs to get Pins and not give them up. I also do not think that South will get a team point taken away this time either.

Ill never say never but there are also matches for perry that could go the other way also from the first meeting 125 was a 2-0 BS win and 130 was a 2-1 BS win 189 was 6-0 BS win (Richards has improved his game alot since then) those three for perry could very possible go either way and yes 171 could go BS way, i dont know about 103 will be another toss up match. Other than that BS will have to pull off a couple of tough match which didnt happen the last meeting. Will be another barn burner

Whitko (24-3)                                  vs.                                    Homestead (13-5)

103- #2 Chas Busz So. 34-1                                                              #7 Andrew Bowman  Jr. 32-3

112-#3 Jordan Gilbert Jr. 33-4                                                          Kody George So. 22-16

119-Austin Letourneau So. 28-11                                                    #6 Andy Franklin Sr. 32-3

125-#5 Dylan Letourneau Sr. 31-4                                                    Keelan Rushing Jr. 29-7

130-#2 Dan Rothgeb Sr. 36-1                                                          #4 Tucker Smith Sr. 29-6

135-Cody Bays So. 28-7                                                                        Josh Kryder Jr. 16-12

140-Josh Busenbark So. 10-3                                                              Justin Jorris Jr. 5-7

145-Bob Mundy Jr. 10-5                                                                      Branden Baker Fr. 18-15

152-Cord Feasby So. 26-11                                                                  Nick Carter So. 8-16

160-Chris Phillips Fr. 4-10                                                                  Mike Gulick Sr. 13-18

171-#4 Austin Striggle So. 31-4                                                        Landon Hughes So. 2-8

189-Wes Gensch So. 6-12                                                                    Greg Hope Sr. 15-11

215-Tyler Newsome So. 12-6                                                          #3 Brad Mills Jr. 31-3

285-Drake Brainard Sr. 22-9                                                              Jake Alexander So. 14-18

Ill never say never but there are also matches for perry that could go the other way also from the first meeting 125 was a 2-0 BS win and 130 was a 2-1 BS win 189 was 6-0 BS win (Richards has improved his game alot since then) those three for perry could very possible go either way and yes 171 could go BS way, i dont know about 103 will be another toss up match. Other than that BS will have to pull off a couple of tough match which didnt happen the last meeting. Will be another barn burner

So your saying South over Franklin now? that is gonna be a real good first round match!

PM will win even if they don't have Tonte but if they don't have their 119 AND 171 then they may lose.

well as i heard tonte was kicked off team and 171 had bad injury in sectionals and 119 does have a serious injury he is dealing with so i think odds are falling for perry if this is definately true on tonte what a terrible decision made by a great wrestler who had a great opportuniity to be a state champ

well as i heard tonte was kicked off team and 171 had bad injury in sectionals and 119 does have a serious injury he is dealing with so i think odds are falling for perry if this is definately true on tonte what a terrible decision made by a great wrestler who had a great opportuniity to be a state champ

Yes i agree, great kid just a stupid decsion. He was my pick to win under the lights on saturday night at 152!  :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.