Mooresville Regional

twmaurer

Hacker beat him up pretty bad in the semi's and then he injury defaulted the rest of the day not rlly sure why seemed to be fine to me. He did have ice on his shoulder though so i dont no.

6-0 wrestling with one arm isn't "beat up pretty bad". 

When the Brachial Plexus nerve is inflamed, one loses control of his arm.  It is an injury with significant risk of permanent paralysis of the arm if not allowed to heal completely.  I probably shouldn't have allowed him to wrestle at all on Saturday, but he is a relentless competitor and wanted to make an attempt.  His left arm was completely limp and numb after the Hacker match.

Congratulation to Todd.  Good luck at regionals.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Brachial Plexus nerve is inflamed, one loses control of his arm.  It is an injury with significant risk of permanent paralysis of the arm if not allowed to heal completely.  I probably shouldn't have allowed him to wrestle at all on Saturday, but he is a relentless competitor and wanted to make an attempt.  His left arm was completely limp and numb after the Hacker match.

We wish Joe Schoolcraft all the best in the future, he is a very tough kid, it had to be pretty serious. There is no doubt he will come back ready to go when able.

I didnt no this and wasnt trying to disresepct your son! i was just say hacker beat him soundly and if he wasnt hurt im surre it woulda been a much better match! sorry for whatever i did or said!

What do you guys think of the Van Horn vs Rossbach match? From the results last night?

How about the Hall vs. Bowman match?

I think Pettijohn will wrestle Schollettle better after last night!

Lets here what you guys have to say?

I am not sure that van horn will even be wrestling rassbach. I think that Hall will beat Bowman, he seems to be on a roll now. I also dont think that pettijohn will get to wrestle schottettle. I will give my predictions later.

Here they are:

103 : Schoettle, Arnold, Pingleton, Bowman

112:Kief, Plake, Mocherman, Montgomery

119:Fuller, Legan, Malloy, Fisher  (Toughest weightclass)

125:Raley, Guernsey, Judy, Collicot

130:Heald, Schoefield, Wilson, Bratton

135:Rassbach, Oaks, VanHorn, Higdon

140:Milton, Hall, Bealmear, Bowman

145:waters, helderbrandt, clements, haak(A green school will win)

152:Parrish, mappes, juliano, vaught

160:Kolb, Reece, Vermillion, Gipson

171: Brandt, Underwood, Ford, Kahl

189:Stevenson, Hacker, Hill, Coulter

215:Wooding, Laughlin, Blatz, Pirtle

285:Ginter, Stevenson, VanDeman, Hurst

Here they are:

Really fisher forth?? horrible!!! Andrew bowman not making it out what??

Tin Can...Why did I get a "Boo" for my comment?

Sorry man! Just got back from another excursion without access to the PC. I hear you DLane....guess I misrepresented your comment to be negative but I should have known better. Actually, the technical fall challenge was brought on by one of the coaches from another team. None the less, they wrestle a "soft schedule" and that is a terrible lead in to such a high caliber tournament. On another note, his tank will be full this weekend! High Octane hopefully, I think he will need it for the match with Reese.

You should be square on the cool points.

I based bowman not making it out because he lost to Wong of Brownsburg and Wong Lost to Collicot. Ifsofacto Bowman not making it out. My opinion, im entitled to it. Fisher getting fourth is my spoiler, one that I am hoping for. Fuller has been wrestling pretty tough lately. Malloy is an animal though. So that is why I said toughest weightclass. All deserve to go to state let alone semi-state.

Here they are:

Are you serious your rediculous! Pettiojohn not getting out he pinned arnold! Fisher 4th Wow he got 5th at state last year! And Williams majored fuller! Schofield already beat Heald soundly! Van Horn 3rd wow he just beat the number 1 kid in the state Wednesday night. Bass not getting out? How about Knura? He has gave woodings amazing matchs and he isnt getting out? No love for Franklin or Mooresville Sectional!

Are you serious your rediculous! Pettiojohn not getting out he pinned arnold! Fisher 4th Wow he got 5th at state last year! And Williams majored fuller! Schofield already beat Heald soundly! Van Horn 3rd wow he just beat the number 1 kid in the state Wednesday night. Bass not getting out? How about Knura? He has gave woodings amazing matchs and he isnt getting out? No love for Franklin or Mooresville Sectional!

Mooresville Sectional will dominate like always........Some of these Franklin wrestlers are just hot or cold depending on the day or match... Yes Vanhorn beat the #1 kid in the state and then he lost to the #20 kid the next match.  Schofield beat the #16 kid and then next match he beat a kid thats 21-17 by a score of 1-0.   Schofield already beat Heald 6-2,  Schofield could be a great wrestler but he is too passive most the time.  When he attacks he looks great and then sometimes he has real close matches with people that he shouldnt.   All the Franklin kids listed above will probably make it out.  Knura is just a man child, in a year or so when he learns some more wrestling he may be unbeatable.  You can never tell with Bass, he is extremely strong and  he either throws you and pins you or....

Good Luck to All the Wrestlers Tomorrow!!

Email I received from my AD:

Due to inclement weather, Mooresville has decided to go ahead and move the wrestling regional to a weigh-in time of 10:30 am and then a start time of 12:00 pm (noon).

Also, Indian Creek is out of school today and cannot practice.  So...everyone will get a 1 pound allowance at weigh-in. 

Mooresville Sectional will dominate like always........Some of these Franklin wrestlers are just hot or cold depending on the day or match... Yes Vanhorn beat the #1 kid in the state and then he lost to the #20 kid the next match.  Schofield beat the #16 kid and then next match he beat a kid thats 21-17 by a score of 1-0.   Schofield already beat Heald 6-2,  Schofield could be a great wrestler but he is too passive most the time.  When he attacks he looks great and then sometimes he has real close matches with people that he shouldnt.   All the Franklin kids listed above will probably make it out.  Knura is just a man child, in a year or so when he learns some more wrestling he may be unbeatable.  You can never tell with Bass, he is extremely strong and  he either throws you and pins you or....

Yes your right but also look at coming off an emitional dual with Bloomington South and not being use to wrestling on Wednesdays? Thats why Schofield and VAn Horn didnt have very good matchs! you cant take anything away from them they beat to very tough kids first match espically Van Horn!

And i agree Mooresville Sectional will dominate  ;D And as for Knura your right once he learns to wrestle and open up he is gonna be really tough to beat!

103Schoettle,Pettijohn,Ruble,Sparks112Kief,plake,Mocherman,Montgomery  119Molloy,Fisher,Fuller Legan125Raley,Bowman,Judy,Guernsey130Schofield,Bratton,Acosta,Heald135AvonKid,VanHorn,Oaks,Higdon140Hall,Milton,Bealmear,Bowman            145Haak,Helterbrand,Waters,Clements152Parrish,Mappes,Juliano,Vaught160Kolb,Reese,Vermillon,Gibson171Brandt,Underwood,Bass,Ford 189Stevenson,Hacker,Hietkamp,Hill215Wooding,Knura,Loughlin,Pirtle285VanDeman,Hurst,Stevenson,Ginter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.