Evansville Sectionals

hawkeye

We'll see if my darts are true this week.

103 Hall, Vanhook, Vibbert, Turi.

112 Kuhn, Wedding, Goebel, Mastison.

119 Moody, Quinton, Lannert, Matheis.

125 Henderson, Sulawske, Hoehn, Backes.

130 Dowdy, Schroeder, Mellif, Wolf.

135 Rueger, Konrath, Weinzapfel, Hodge.

140 Chamberlain, Whetstine, Reed, Raben.

145 Simms, Prasek, Voegel, Blair.

152 Marshall, Colavechia, Boyle, Raben.

160 Brandenstein, Schneider, Rushing, Memorial kid.

171 Boots, Ewers, Jones, Schnarr.

189 Price, Sandwith, Fentress, Wright.

215 Vanwinkle, Kemp, Adams, Ruhanacker.

285 Wimpleberg, O'connell, Hammelman, Kid from north.

Feel free to deride my picks.  They are uninformed and biased.  Even a blind squirell gets a nut every once in a while.(no the nut reference did not refer to Hall ;))

103:VanHook, Hall, Turi, Vibbert

112:Wedding,Kuhn,Goebel,Braye

119;Moody,Lannert,Quinton,Matheis

125:Henderson,Sulawske,Hoehn,Backes

130:Schroeder,Dowdy,Meliff,Dallas

135:Rueger, Konrath, Weinzapfel, Hodge

140;Chamberlain, Whetstine, Reed, Raben

The rest are the same as md85's picks.

I see Reitz winning also but remember they beat MD by 7 last saturday and embarrased the Cats at home there is room there for upsets and a possible flip flop. just depends on how bad the teams wants it and overconfidence or lack there of.  it all depends as to those wrestlers that " Wrestle above thier heads and win because they dont know they are supposed to lose"

Md85,

Is this a line from Mystery Alaska?  Seems like a Hockey saying!

Hopefully, the EVSC will let us wrestle tomorrow with all the snow coming!!!  Maybe the wrestlers should have a "slumber party" at Central tonight to be safe.

Close as I could get to the quote.  Good catch.  Unless we get more than 4 inches, I believe they will wrestle.

Guess my darts had wobbly tips this time.  Missed the team call too.

never give up on your Alma Mater, MD 85. I was hoping my Alma Mater (FJR'73) would win, but it was more important to me that MY sons Team won, and they Did! I'll take 1 out of 3 2when the 1 is the last 1 that means you wretle one more meet! go see Dean Knight for Detention.lol lol

never give up on your Alma Mater, MD 85. I was hoping my Alma Mater (FJR'73) would win, but it was more important to me that MY sons Team won, and they Did! I'll take 1 out of 3 2when the 1 is the last 1 that means you wretle one more meet! go see Dean Knight for Detention.lol lol

My time in detention was measured with a calander, not a watch.

What was more impressive about this victory was that in the very first round Reitz had two matches and two forfeits to MD's 1 and 1.  Reitz started off with a team point advantage from the start.

The very first round match results do not count for team points this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.