140 Central

145 MD

152 CA

160MD

171MD

189 CA

215 ME

285 CA

These are just guesses please correct me if im off...I know Im off ....Correct me if Im wrong

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who is going to win this. There are alot of wreatlers I feel that are being overlooked. To me rankings are misleading when every school wrestles different levels of competition.

Ya the central 119 I  feel is better than Lannert and will challenge Moody. 

Vogel is stepping up at 145 I don't think he gets tired, very hard to wrestle and seems to be focused.

Weeding, Welch wow.  I think advantage weeding.

I think vanhook at 103

140?

Central152 is tough.

Weikel over brandenstein.

Centrals 119 was beating memorial by 2 or 3 i think and got caught and pinned.

memorials 119 (quinton) was never losing that match.  He wrestled one of his worst matches of the season and was up by 5 when he pinned the kid.  i think he will beat him worse if they meet again.  But thats just my thought could get proved wrong

The SIAC will be a bruiser! 

I don't think I recall a more evenly matched group of teams contending for the championship.

Castle, Mater Dei, and Reitz all 3 match up so oddly...In an individual tourney this could end up being a wild one! 

Of course it's all won in wrestlebacks.  They with the most 3rds wins!    ;D

Have Memorial and Castle wrestled this year?  Specifically wondering about the Welch / Wedding match-up - 112.    Both looked good against Kuhn - different styles but both effective.

I assume the seeds for this class will be:  1) Reitz, 2) Memorial, 3)  Castle, 4) Harrison or Mater Dei ?

i dont know how you would go about ranking castle md and reitz. When they split duals like that its hard to say. Reitz matched up with md pretty well and castle matched up with reitz and won some big matches. God i cannot wait for SIAC. Its one of two trips i make for wrestling because the wrestling is wayy more intense than anything until state finals.

Not a snow makeup.  The AD's from both schools are struggling to find a good date to wrestle this meet due to the SIAC Basketball Tournament and a few other obstacles.  Last year we wrestled on a Monday earlier in the year and both coaching staffs wanted it off of a monday night.  This was the only available date for this year.  Both coaches agreed that this date is better than a monday night after a tough travel weekend for both teams.

We'll see if any other options open up next year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.