Banned

thestick

No comment....I got kicked off of here for a week by accidentally making a comment on the results page one night.  I know the rules and shame on me.  Have been trying to help Triple B out with the Evansville Semi-State rankings and begged for forgiveness.  Didn't work.....Love this site and can't wait until my grandson can start wrestling next year and we will focus on kicking those northern Indiana boys butts. Just kidding. Rules are rules and I screwed up and had to pay the price..

Keep up the good work.........

No comment....I got kicked off of here for a week by accidentally making a comment on the results page one night.  I know the rules and shame on me.  Have been trying to help Triple B out with the Evansville Semi-State rankings and begged for forgiveness.  Didn't work.....Love this site and can't wait until my grandson can start wrestling next year and we will focus on kicking those northern Indiana boys butts. Just kidding. Rules are rules and I screwed up and had to pay the price..

Keep up the good work.........

I have been kicked off as everyone knows I deserved it I get worked up sometimes, Thanks to the man Y2 he forgave me ;D

If I gone FLY who is gonna stir the pot????????????

And yes Catfish that was a great dual, Both fan sections were sitting RIGHT next to each other and it was up and down, I hope we can  come together this weekend

Gimme a toothpick and I'll keep it stirred a little.smiley-signs105.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.