Evansville Sectional

niceshot

What are some of the tougher weights? Who is going what weight? Who should win what weight? Very tough sectional year in and year out.

Possible Champs:

103 Hall (H)

112 Kuhn®

119 Moody (H)

125 Henderson (MD)

130 Schroeder (MD)

135 Ruger ®

140 Chamberlain ©

145 Sims (MD)

152 Marshall (MV)

160 Brandenstein (MD)

171 ???

189 Adams (M)

215 Kemp ®

285 Wimpleberg ®

As for team I think MD wins it again just like how they won the Classic rallies and sends everyone to regionals. Reitz will come in 2nd with MV in a very close 3rd.

103-Hall

112-Kuhn

119-Moody

125-Toss up.(Henderson or Sulawske)

130-Wolf

135-Rueger

140-Chamberlin or Steele(Never know with these two)

145-SIms

152-????

160-???

171-Boots??

189-Sandwith

215-?????

285-Wimpelberg

103-Hall

112-Kuhn

119-Moody

125-Toss up.(Henderson or Sulawske)

130-Wolf

135-Rueger

140-Chamberlin or Steele(Never know with these two)

145-SIms

152-????

160-???

171-Boots??

189-Sandwith

215-?????

285-Wimpelberg

I don't believe that Wolf can win because he has lost to Schroeder . I know the Reitz kid and Memorial kid are both really tough and Wolf may not beat either one of them. I think that the 112 final between Wedding and Kuhn will be the match of the tournament.

I don't believe that Wolf can win because he has lost to Schroeder . I know the Reitz kid and Memorial kid are both really tough and Wolf may not beat either one of them. I think that the 112 final between Wedding and Kuhn will be the match of the tournament.

I know that Dowdy ® beat Wolf (H) by a pretty good margin at the Harrison 10 way.  I was thinking it was a major but I may be wrong.

I'm pretty if Meurer from Mt. Vernon is still at 140 I'm giving it to him over both Steele and Chamberlian. NO offense to them they are both good wrestlers i just think meurer will coke out on top. But who is Mater dei throwing in there? and I think Pat Price from North Posey will be taking 189.

I know that Dowdy ® beat Wolf (H) by a pretty good margin at the Harrison 10 way.  I was thinking it was a major but I may be wrong.

I believe it was 10 to 6 or 7 Dowdy over Wolf

I think it will be between those 2

But you have to throw Meliff in there too

Tough class with those 4

Wolf lost to Schroeder in OT but I don't think it should never have went to OT

I believe it was 10 to 6 or 7 Dowdy over Wolf

I think it will be between those 2

But you have to throw Meliff in there too

Tough class with those 4

Wolf lost to Schroeder in OT but I don't think it should never have went to OT

Very true. Probably one of the tougher weights at the sectional.

How close was the Wolf/Schroeder match and the Wolf/Dowdy match.  It all is going to depend on who wnats it the most.

I'm pretty if Meurer from Mt. Vernon is still at 140 I'm giving it to him over both Steele and Chamberlian. NO offense to them they are both good wrestlers i just think meurer will coke out on top. But who is Mater dei throwing in there? and I think Pat Price from North Posey will be taking 189.

I think that the 140 class is going to be a doozy!  Everyone is forgetting about Whetstine from Memorial.  But Raben from MD beat him 3-2 (please correct me if i'm wrong) Reed from Reitz isn't a push over either.  How did Reed do against Steele and Chamberlian?  WMC0809 you brought 3 14o pders in that are worthy, but these three are in the mix also.  There are only 4 guys who are getting out and 6 pretty good wrestlers. 

Chamberlain beat reed 4-3 early in the season and beat steele by injury default but leading 8-2 in the 2nd period. They did go back and fourth last year though. It could be a tough match.

I think that the 140 class is going to be a doozy!  Everyone is forgetting about Whetstine from Memorial.  But Raben from MD beat him 3-2 (please correct me if i'm wrong) Reed from Reitz isn't a push over either.  How did Reed do against Steele and Chamberlian?  WMC0809 you brought 3 14o pders in that are worthy, but these three are in the mix also.  There are only 4 guys who are getting out and 6 pretty good wrestlers. 

My top 4 of each weight class

103  112  119  125  130  140 145  152  160  171  189  215  Hwt

H      R     R      MD   MD   C    MD   MV   MD   MD   NP   MD   R

R      ME   C      N     R      N    R      C     ME   MV  ME   MV    MD

MD   MD   MV   MV   H      MD  ME   MD   R      H    R     ME    MV

C      N     MD   NP   MV    MV   MV  R      N    ME   MD   R      N

I won't even go into 135 because that will be the best weight class that day!

Rueger

Weinzapel

Konrath

All awesome wrestlers and I wouldn't want to wrestle any of them.

My top 4 of each weight class

103  112  119  125  130  140 145  152  160  171  189  215  Hwt

H      R    R      MD  MD  C    MD  MV  MD  MD  NP  MD  R

R      ME  C      N    R      N    R      C    ME  MV  ME  MV    MD

C      MD  MV  MV  H      MD  ME  MD  R      H    R    ME    MV

N      N    MD  NP  MV    MV  MV  R      N    ME  MD  R      N

I won't even go into 135 because that will be the best weight class that day!

Rueger

Weinzapel

Konrath

All awesome wrestlers and I wouldn't want to wrestle any of them.

I agree with all except 103. I think the MD will win that.

so i have herd rumor that mt.vernons rubenacker (sorry if spelled wrong) cut down to 189.  is this true or is he at 215.  If he is at 189 i think he could have a chance to win this.  He wold be a very strong 189.

He is staying as 215  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.