Not a chance that a kid as smart as Eric would leave a prestigious Ivy League school just for a wrestling opportunity elsewhere. He has an opportunity at Cornell to wrestle, but you can bet he's making the right decision for  him.  :)

I was curious if Eric had to the chance to roll with Kyle Dake at all before he left the team?  I drafted Kyle before the season began for my NCAA Fantasy Wrestling team and obviously have been following him quite closely this season.  I've been waiting for him to falter (as I would have thought a true freshman would) but, he has met every challenge and accounted quite well for himself....so much so that he should be the #1 ranked 141 lbr in the nation next week.

Anyhoo, just curious if they had practiced together and was wondering what Eric's thoughts were, as he has wreslted against quite the spectrum of skill levels.

I met this McGill character and had some heated debates a night before a certain moderator was married. Besides our arguments about Classes/divisions in wrestling he predicted multiple national titles for this Dake kid. So as much as I hate to admit it, it looks as if he might have been on to something with that kid. Really impressed with Dake to this point and McGill's talent scouting power.

O-H-I-O