Al Smith (Track Wrestling Bracket)??

wonder

Brackets look right until you are moved to the loser bracket. The last match of the night is the only matches that was not right. When I follow the brackets on Track Wrestling and follow the numbers I have no problem until the last match of the night. It is the wrong wrestler. Looks like the losers brackets got cross. The top group wrestled the bottom. Names do not match. Does anyone else see this? What is right and what is wrong?

The TrackWrestling brackets are not the official ones, just a copy of them.  I will state this again, the brackets are now correct.  When I originally selected the bracket style I choose the wrong one.  I corrected the brackets so in the morning the person entering the information can do so easier.  Instead of reinputing every single result I edited the matches so they now will look kinda funky. 

Do not worry, Mishawaka is running a great tournament and nothing is funky about it.

I apologize for giving the wrestling community something they have never had for this tournament.  I guess since I made a mistake that it probably should not be done again.  Once again, i apologize for doing this for the wrestling community and having a minor mistake ruin your day and probably year.

This was the first time I really used track wrestling to follow live wrestling. It was nice to be able to see updates all day especially the teams scores. You guys did a great job!

On a side note: the brackets on the broadcast sports website seem to be upto date. Not sure if they are correct but they are updated.

Some of us are very experienced with trackwrestling.

The service they provide is a terrific tool.

It is however, only as good as the information provided to it.

For those of us who counted on it's accuracy, it didn't work well this time, at this event.

Some of us are very experienced with trackwrestling.

The service they provide is a terrific tool.

It is however, only as good as the information provided to it.

For those of us who counted on it's accuracy, it didn't work well this time, at this event.

The brackets are good now.  It was a common mistake, especially when you run the tournament on two different systems.  The mistake is now fixed for the brackets and if I get time tomorrow will be updated fully. 

The brackets are good now.  It was a common mistake, especially when you run the tournament on two different systems.  The mistake is now fixed for the brackets and if I get time tomorrow will be updated fully. 

Thank you for the updates.

I hope more tourneys will consider using trackwrestling in the future.

Trackwrestling makes it very easy for friends and families not able to attend an event be able to follow the action online.

Many of the nationals and other major tourneys are on trackwrestling.

Using this kind of a system can really help get our Indiana wrestlers some attention nationwide.

When at national events like Fargo for freestyle and greco we were often able to have the next bracket pairings faster then they were posted on the walls.

Very handy for helping the wrestlers to be in the right color uniform and be prepared for their match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.