match of year

soup45

Good thing you got wrestling, because I would hate for you to try and take up comedy and embarass yourself.  ;D

Well, you aren't exactly Richard Pryor either!  Ohh, and I would have changed the subject as well!!!  YOU JUST CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

8)

That's going to be a good match. Hope it happens and the coaches dont bump anyone. Ill take Campbell he was my pick last year at 103

Cody won't bump away from Campbell, and hopefully Campbell won't bump away from him either. Cody is an animal and I think wins this match by 3. Nothing will stop this kid when he is on a mission.

Well, you aren't exactly Richard Pryor either!  Ohh, and I would have changed the subject as well!!!  YOU JUST CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

8)

Haha, which subject change? We did start off talking about Campbell beating Phillips this upcoming weekend.  And I don't think you have the time or the brain power to be on my level of comedy and wits.

Cody won't bump away from Campbell, and hopefully Campbell won't bump away from him either. Cody is an animal and I think wins this match by 3. Nothing will stop this kid when he is on a mission.

I'll take Campbell by the same.

Haha, which subject change? We did start off talking about Campbell beating Phillips this upcoming weekend.  And I don't think you have the time or the brain power to be on my level of comedy and wits.I'll take Campbell by the same.

Don't underestimate me, Young Grasshopper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.