zionsville invite dec 12th

old82

Upon further research.

119 Fuller of Brownsburg(10th) vs Moody of Reitz(11th)

135 Milton of Center Grove(5th) vs Reuger of Reitz(8th)

152 Mappes of Center Grove(14th) vs Juliano of Mooresville(12th)

Also 7 other matches with one wrestler ranked but not both. I look for the Milton vs Reuger to be the match of the day. Of course if you've read any of my other post you can guess who I'm picking in that match.

Upon further research.

119 Fuller of Brownsburg(10th) vs Moody of Reitz(11th)

135 Milton of Center Grove(5th) vs Reuger of Reitz(8th)

152 Mappes of Center Grove(14th) vs Juliano of Mooresville(12th)

Also 7 other matches with one wrestler ranked but not both. I look for the Milton vs Reuger to be the match of the day. Of course if you've read any of my other post you can guess who I'm picking in that match.

If I was a guessing man Reuger will win the match with Milton. Reuger is solid. Rankings don't mean squat this early in the year.

Legan 3rd lost to Moody Evansville Reitz,  Schoettle 3rd lost to Vanhook Evansville reitz, Mappes lost to Frascella Carmel, Zach Hays 3rd lost to Oaks Brownsburg, Spencer Hays 4th lost to Voegel Evansville Reitz and Vanneman Carmel

Legan 3rd lost to Moody Evansville Reitz,  Schoettle 3rd lost to Vanhook Evansville reitz, Mappes lost to Frascella Carmel, Zach Hays 3rd lost to Oaks Brownsburg, Spencer Hays 4th lost to Voegel Evansville Reitz and Vanneman Carmel

Thanks!

VanHook beat Schoettle 5-4......

Too bad that it was a blind draw....These guys should get together a couple of nights beforehand and get this tournament right...This was my first time there and a lot of good competition but they need to get the seedings down....Just an opinion....

VanHook beat Schoettle 5-4......

Too bad that it was a blind draw....These guys should get together a couple of nights beforehand and get this tournament right...This was my first time there and a lot of good competition but they need to get the seedings down....Just an opinion....

I agree.  I counted 6 first round matches that should have been fought in the finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.