Mater Dei is in BIG TROUBLE

It is very windy today in the Ohio Valley Pocket City......Southern IN Whisper just heard that Dane Maurer from MD is not wrestlilng this year......someone close to the program needs to verify this for us.  Anyway, best a luck to Dane. 

Whisper had to go to Posey for the Turkey Classic over the week-end....My thoughts is MV was better than everyone else ther.  They are a good solid team, but not as good as the big three (MD, R, Cas) never the less still looking good.

North is not the 4th best team as of right now in the SIAC.....after this week-end North, Central, and Harrison all split.  Have to wait for Memorial and the F-ball players to get into action.

Lastly, the whisper out of Castle is the the Welch twins are going 160 and 171....hard to believe....will anyone from Castle (Blue Bolt) confirm or deny this

Good luck to all this week-end........there is plenty of action with the Big Hill Classic and MD opening this season too.

Why is MD in big trouble? They will, like they always do, fill Maurers' spot, if this is indeed true. They are still loaded with talent.    As far as the Welch twins go I can confirm that they will be wrestling this weekend in the Castle Invite. Castle only has about 17 kids out this year. So Chad And Doug might be bumped up to fill spots. I know that the younger Welch is at 119, He lost the wrestle off to Brown, and will be wrestling JV...........Now walk the dog. whisperer......or let it walk you

WOW.....returning team state finalist and they only have 17 kids out....

Why is MD in big trouble? They will, like they always do, fill Maurers' spot, if this is indeed true. They are still loaded with talent.    As far as the Welch twins go I can confirm that they will be wrestling this weekend in the Castle Invite. Castle only has about 17 kids out this year. So Chad And Doug might be bumped up to fill spots. I know that the younger Welch is at 119, He lost the wrestle off to Brown, and will be wrestling JV...........Now walk the dog. whisperer......or let it walk you

WOW.....returning team state finalist and they only have 17 kids out....

I have a hard time believing only 17 kids....I'll have to talk to my sources.....I haven't got that scoop yet.

"Lastly, the whisper out of Castle is the the Welch twins are going 160 and 171....hard to believe....will anyone from Castle (Blue Bolt) confirm or deny this"

I actually heard that they were going heavy and super heavy

And here I heard 103 and 112

Ok guys here's the story on the Welch boys.  All 3...

Chad and Doug will both be at the new class of 173 and 2/3's after they ate the younger Welch. 

Brown beat Little Welch in a wrestle off and the older boys just ate him.  Weirdest thing in the world!

Castle actually now has 13  2/3 kids out this year.  9 of them are in the 189 lb class and the rest seem to be at either Hwy or 103.  The Knights seem to have just resigned themselves to the fact they should just forfeit every dual and tourney this year.

After all the posters here have other schools already winning the Team State after the first weekend of the year.

LOL

Ok guys here's the story on the Welch boys.  All 3...

Chad and Doug will both be at the new class of 173 and 2/3's after they ate the younger Welch.   

Brown beat Little Welch in a wrestle off and the older boys just ate him.  Weirdest thing in the world!

Castle actually now has 13  2/3 kids out this year.   9 of them are in the 189 lb class and the rest seem to be at either Hwy or 103.   The Knights seem to have just resigned themselves to the fact they should just forfeit every dual and tourney this year.

After all the posters here have other schools already winning the Team State after the first weekend of the year.

LOLNow thats a Thanksgiving meal.  Might make the rest of the holidays pretty tense, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.