Kyle Ayresman

thepinner

Ayresman didn't wrestle like a freshman last season!  I think the kid can compete at whatever weight he goes!  After all, if you step on the scale at the same weight as your opponents, is there really a disadvantage?  Whatever he decides, I'm sure he will make a run for that state title! 

Ayresman didn't wrestle like a freshman last season!  I think the kid can compete at whatever weight he goes!  After all, if you step on the scale at the same weight as your opponents, is there really a disadvantage?  Whatever he decides, I'm sure he will make a run for that state title! 

Who said he wrestled like a freshman?

Who said he wrestled like a freshman?

No one, I learned in English class to start your paragraphs with a bang!  That was my bang! hahaha.

My point is as follows:

My freshman year, I wrestled like a freshman.  So, to me, it is impressive when I see a freshman step up and roll around  like he is a junior or a senior.. 

No one, I learned in English class to start your paragraphs with a bang!  That was my bang! hahaha.

My point is as follows:

My freshman year, I wrestled like a freshman.  So, to me, it is impressive when I see a freshman step up and roll around  like he is a junior or a senior.. 

Way to apply what you learned at school to real life situations. hahah. You call what you did your freshman year wrestling like a freshman?  You had some impressive wins, including beating Williams, who was a stud, I believe every time except once.

Saw Lopez at the Traicoff this past weekend , I would much rather see him  go to 112 and Ayresman go to 103 just for health reasons . Just from his appearance  I congratulate his parents for thinking of his health first .

im sure the coaches would love that  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.